vinidico mir is bk :) [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 2, 2004
Malaysia
Re: vinidico mir is bk :)

any1 know y i can't clik the spell starter at border villa i clik many time but it wont come out anything for me lol.....where should i get my spells?pls

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004

I downloaded everything from there and put that ip and got conn closed.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004

Nope cant log on.Downloaded everything u have there and just replaced exe with the 1 iJam posted and the ip obv.

Post the correct inis

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008

Nope cant log on.Downloaded everything u have there and just replaced exe with the 1 iJam posted and the ip obv.

Post the correct inis

the new exe is on vindico forums... and the ip is the same as on top :) u will need to put the ip in when u have downloaded the exe
cos the ip has changed since the exe was put on downloads
thanks

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004

For some reason the server is called "Domination" in the ini file and that was why i couldnt log with server name=vindico...

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008

ye soz squall its my old exe i just int changed the name yet sorry for any confusion and to newbie there isnt really a donation system u can donate for gamegold in game if u wish but its quite easy to find when u look in the right place :)

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 2, 2004
Malaysia

damn...i purchase a MS with 100gg lvled skill..........but i dont see anything at my char?...GM pls reply.. bugs or wat?gv back me 100gg or a lvled ms...i relog n got nothing at my bag or my skill bar i dont hv see my ms ...

7UPS

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008

damn...i purchase a MS with 100gg lvled skill..........but i dont see anything at my char?...GM pls reply.. bugs or wat?gv back me 100gg or a lvled ms...i relog n got nothing at my bag or my skill bar i dont hv see my ms ...

7UPS

u have to have the book before u can lvl it.. its a skill leveler it does not give u the book

Goat

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2006

changed ip and still getting connection closed server down ?

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008

Whoopass !! whats the usercount like pal?.

Hi m8 Usercount around 15 -20 atm :)

(changed ip and still getting connection closed server down ?
ServerName=Domination

Dont ask why ;p)

Yer sorry about that i used my old exe, i forgot to change the name for the exe >< but ur more than welcome to change the name in the ini file :)

Goat

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2006

anti virus was blocking it sortred now

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007

lol still mob lagg... takes ages to killl mobs... bosses drop bene oil and bunnie of mp ok thats of ghoul boss .. come on seriously tho..i cant see how ppl are playin this with the mob lag being as it is ...and i think the mobs have to much ac/amc w/e it is so ppl cant kill em.... noob caves takes forever (lvl20 oma caves )to even kill em