Virtue 1.4

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
if anyone wants to help make items would get server up so much faster

Soz reposted

Last edited:

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
And make sure when you script npc it aint hackable with that chinese one, try and script round that. And take out all gamble NPC's can get money off those:P, oh yeah and dont put in any " sell " npc that you cant buy back off... can hack them and get items out it.

Last edited:

-=Roar=-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
bit of advice about cheats.

obviously u cant stop the chinese and mirlander etc.. and ur only gonna catch em on a GM / fraps. altho it aint that big a deal ne way

ur biggest concern is prob port 6k... so if u want server 2 last... id close it

aswell as @testga or w/e it was.

Port6k = blocked
Testga = blocked
Ga= Blocked

:) So only thing to worry about is mir lander / Chinease cheat

Anybody who Frap's cheater will be rewarded ingame :)

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
a lot of people who will use the chinese one(if any hopefully) will end up ****ing thereselves up anyway, but its the npc hacks you gotta worry about, runthrough aint that bad aint that usefull, and rev lol same with that, still cheating tho.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
benes will be semi rare
got first cave in 4 levels 2 diffsub bosses 1 big boss got 3 kits dropping there just doing tele npc now and i cant find download for alpha omega or i would

yeah, k

think ima stop now.

u and roar do it.

wtf lol. hijacked my thread.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
lmao night take over by all means roar just asked me for help and ended up doing it solo i dont want gm when its up not interested in it just want a decent server out there

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
like sic said... make sure u sort NPCs otherwise ppl just gonna be hackin em

altho i cant imagine ne1 would still have these cheats... but there is always 1

btw....... can u plz make sure ur usin the m2 server that insane/insomnia etc used... so u can tower with ppl

in other words... no bounce back.

i cba playin if bounce bk is there... makes pvp ****

Last edited:

BogEyedSloth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2007
aye we arnt using that exe atm was on it earlyer and got bouced bk couple times but im sure it will be sorted.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
all depends if u can find a download for it

id sujest pmin Ash on forums...... im pretty sure he still has insomnia+insane+alphafrozen files.... but i know he prob wotn give them out w/o server creater permission... worth a try tho

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Lol, i dont think i have time neway, u and roar do it, and ill just help out with a few maps.

all i want is a decent server up aswell lol.
dont think any of us actually want to be a GM lol.

:P

-=Roar=-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
It's up at the moment mate not live just yet, We really need a item maker at the moment .... would speed server up so much, me and john cant do it all between us so fast >.<

Edit: Bon .. i don't have time on my hands to find that M2, if you want no Bounce back you can speak to ash, if you post link on here.. Or pm it to me i will add it for you mate.