Vital Elementz Envir

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tali

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 4, 2004
Some functions will not work due to the fact these are old files that some prick was going to release.

Most things are translated it includes most of VE's functions....

Why??
Well as some know we've had problems with the host and got someone we thought we cud trust to host yet he ****ed up and will soon release the files so here they are :P

p.s. asty/ Morph / MorphinLTD :middle:

http://www.vitalelementz.com/Mir/VeEnvir.rar

Lesson: trust no one

Last edited:

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
asty i smel owneg omg UHAVE BEEN OWNED ! ull creap get a life asty .

:cray: cz u couldnt host server so u go and give threats (empty threats ) u should know better .

u cant stop VE ! :middle: :mooned: :middle: :mooned:

asty-007

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 24, 2005
tbh you can all get ****ed you have all only heard one side off the story i couldnt give a **** about ve anymore it wont be long before tipsy has another tamtrum and closes the server down again and all you leaches start lookin for another mir 3 private server, ve mir will end soon vamp will be leaving school soon and tipsy might even get a life.

yoh asakura

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 5, 2005
asty-007 said:
tbh you can all get ****ed you have all only heard one side off the story i couldnt give a **** about ve anymore it wont be long before tipsy has another tamtrum and closes the server down again and all you leaches start lookin for another mir 3 private server, ve mir will end soon vamp will be leaving school soon and tipsy might even get a life.

asty ur a theif
/PwNeD :middle:

Tali

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 4, 2004
shows how much u no ive already left school...

and why wud tipsy "throw another tantrum" considering he only took the server down cuz he needed another pc. and now we have another pc dedicated to hosting mir 3

comon then whats ur side...u had the files for 2-3weeks which u fked about with cudent set up then i did it and u only let ur friends on then some1 released the cin and u started spawning bosses for ur friends...

Like every1 told me u wud b corupt and u were just shows that u were only after one thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.