Vital Elementz

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
hello, i've got question about VE server. will it be up as Vamp told me few months ago it ill when he moves a house. I'd like to know because i can't find as cool server as it was. Just bring it back:ppunk: :cray: . One more thing, pls ppl who don't like this server or GMs don't post your comments here as i don't want to see flaming and s h i t. thx :P

/electra

Jesus LOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006
You're right, it'll be back after they move house... they haven't moved yet, and i'm not sure if they know when they will move...

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
You're right, it'll be back after they move house... they haven't moved yet, and i'm not sure if they know when they will move...

they have moved and, vamp told me "i havent got the files no more" so bye bye VE

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
dont listen to vamp man he chats **** he kept ppl going on hs forum for like 6months tellin em he was updating and **** and its gunna be brand new VE then he just shut the forum down without ne1 knowing hes a **** meister if u ask me the little runt

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
dont listen to vamp man he chats **** he kept ppl going on hs forum for like 6months tellin em he was updating and **** and its gunna be brand new VE then he just shut the forum down without ne1 knowing hes a **** meister if u ask me the little runt

ross is that u?

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
if vamp reads this post i can tell i got VE files, stolen one. i don't remember who stole it, but they are not too new. so if u want tell me :P