Sep 10, 2004
Everyones entitled to their opinion.

Your a moron.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
UKIP will do well because of one main policy! Leaving the EU and I fully agree with leaving the EU but a lot of their comments I don't agree with,

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I don't see why people want to leave the EU, we contribute 1p to our £1, what do we do? Stop all our aiding and funds to other countries in need of it just so we can supposedly fix all our financial issuses? It won't make a dent in our countries debt.

Remember, one day Britain may very well need the help of the EU and others and it would be a real smack in the face if we had to go begging having previously stopped all our contributions.

lets not idolise ourselfs and let's keep the morals on which this country was built on.

knives

100% Hyphonix
Golden Oldie
Aug 3, 2004
I don't see why people want to leave the EU, we contribute 1p to our £1, what do we do? Stop all our aiding and funds to other countries in need of it just so we can supposedly fix all our financial issuses? It won't make a dent in our countries debt.

Remember, one day Britain may very well need the help of the EU and others and it would be a real smack in the face if we had to go begging having previously stopped all our contributions.

lets not idolise ourselfs and let's keep the morals on which this country was built on.

yea because the likes of india need all the cash we give them.....

who do you think pays for there space program f1 race ect

why should we give our money to other country's to squander it when we have our own money issues. there's good and bad for leaving the EU. and personally i find the excuse that we will lose trading to the continent a load of bollox as we need there trade as much as they need ours

SlippitySchlong

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2013

You sound like a defeatist and you haven't even touched upon why people want out. There's a surge in UKIP support for a reason and it's the same for other European countries. Nobody agreed to be ruled over by Brussels, it's a flipping gravy train and it's time to force our politicians to jump off.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Didn't bother voting, it's a waste of time because every party has their pros and cons. You may fix one problem but several more would occur. If I had to vote ukip would probably get it.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK

Do you really think the EU is going to help us when Argentina invade the Falklands again? what about the floods beginning of this year? what did the EU help us with? **** all, the only country who supplied aid was not even in the EU

"lets not idolise ourselfs and let's keep the morals on which this country was built on." made me chuckle. so what happened to the Great Britannia we as a country had to sell all our assets of in WWII, Winston Churchill would be turning in his grave if he could see what has become of the UK. We have given nearly everything to the EU

I do agree all Forean aid should crease immediately.. we should look after our own first.
We give the EU approx £12 billion per annual that 12 billion could be put back into the schooling sector or NHS,
The EU are like greedy bankers...

knives

100% Hyphonix
Golden Oldie
Aug 3, 2004
don't know how many of you were following the results from the voting...? in particular the EU voting.

seems like there are many countries that want out of the EU not just us. look at france i do believe that shocked loads. fact is the likes of labour will never give us the people a referendum to leave the EU. so people are resorting to the next best thing available, and that is to put a party in that will give us the choice even if it means being branded a racist country.

at the end of the day they country has to do whats best for the country and that for me personally is not being part of the EU.

UKIP still have a long way to go (no mps etc) but the big parties can no longer ignore them as they are getting bigger by the year and unless they start taking note of what the people want and not what the big wigs want UKIP will only get bigger.

DevilsKnight

I
VIP
Aug 1, 2004
I do agree all Forean aid should crease immediately.. we should look after our own first.
We give the EU approx £12 billion per annual that 12 billion could be put back into the schooling sector or NHS,
The EU are like greedy bankers...

Have you not heard of the EU rebate? We get alot of that money back to be fair. Not saying I agree with the EU, just stating the other side of that fact.

Dk