Voting

smoochy boys on tour

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
If you live in the UK and your 18 or over, who are you voting for?!?!? thought it might be worth asking as some of the mir community seem to be aging these days aha :D

me myself, probs going for Labour... cant stand the conservatives.

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
neva have voted neva will they do f all 4 me or ma family any of them :P

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
I'm very unsure, i would say liberal democrats, but that's probably because everyone either is, or is telling me to.
I need to have a good old read of the manifestos

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
neva have voted neva will they do f all 4 me or ma family any of them :P
Other than the fact they decide nearly everything you and your family do...?

I'm still not sure, not conservatives. Maybe Lib Dems i guess.

/Gand

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
whats the point its the same faces behind different masks nowt will change untill people get the power to change things

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
Other than the fact they decide nearly everything you and your family do...?

I'm still not sure, not conservatives. Maybe Lib Dems i guess.

/Gand

they dnt deside **** for me

they deside when i make a brew? time i go bed? time i wake up?

they just sit on there fat asses sendin ppl t war 4 *** all,
then they cry gd when they get somthing wrong

couldnt careless bout anyof them they all got blown up ill get pissed

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Conservatives,

Lib Dems are full of ****e, and taking away our Nucular defence system will leave us wide open for an attack. and letting the 1million immigrants stay for good is also a mistake. Bristish jobs for Bristish people simple.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004

No, but they decide how much tax they want to take from the money you earn ;) and a hell of a lot of more things too, so don't spout that crap.

Assuming, you have a job of course.

Last edited:

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Conservatives,

Lib Dems are full of ****e, and taking away our Nucular defence system will leave us wide open for an attack. and letting the 1million immigrants stay for good is also a mistake. Bristish jobs for Bristish people simple.

That's racism.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
That's racism.
No its not, Racism is attacking a certain race, since its all immigrants its pretty much the opposite...

I agree with getting immigrants out but the only choice we really have is BNP... no chance lol. Even though there the party that supports alot of my views they are also the party that goes most against my views lol and there blatently a joke party and things would be a million times worse if they got any power.

Scrapping them im left with the really top 3 parties now... no chance would i vote labour now.. there was a day when they stood for the majority of working class, now they are jsut like all the rest, they stand for filling there pockets.
So im left with lib dems or conservertives, i dont know enough about them yet so more research is needed :(

ρяєα¢нєя

Unstookie Titled
VIP
Aug 19, 2008
Lib Dems are full of ****e, and taking away our Nucular defence system will leave us wide open for an attack.

Why waste billions of pounds updating an out of date Trident nuclear system (Like Labour and the Conservatives are planning to do) when the American and Russians are striving to cut down on their nuclear arms. Now i know we have nowhere near as many nuclear weapons as either of those two, but if we want to be viewed as a nation willing to lead on matters like this, we need to lead by example. Even if that wasn't the case, why update an old system, when there are newer, cheaper alternatives?

Lets face it, USA, Russia and the UK are not going to use their Nuclear weapons anyway, the most likely place for a Nuclear attack to originate from is either North Korea or some Middle East terrorist group, neither of which has the missile technology to reach us. Even if they did, what are the government going to do? Launch a Nuke back and kill a couple of terrorists and a few 100,000 civilians? I think not..., well i hope they wouldn't.

As for immigration, i can see where the Lib Dems are coming from (all be it quite an extreme method). Just let whoever is here at the moment stay (because lets face it, Labour have fail massively at trying to round them up), and then tighten the borders right up.

I think you can probably tell who i'm going to vote for :P

p

Last edited:

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading

wow, you really are a moron:huh:

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK

i think i'll vote the party with the best educational prospects, then hopefully kids in school will learn to spell instd ov tlkin lyk dis in1t bruv sayfty p1nz meight :001_rolleyes:

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
i think i'll vote the party with the best educational prospects, then hopefully kids in school will learn to spell instd ov tlkin lyk dis in1t bruv sayfty p1nz meight :001_rolleyes:

y ur there ask them 4 better net cus if thats ur net ( or ur mummys) in ur avatar its ****

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
That's racism.
and hows is that racism
ρяєα¢нєя;732020 said:
Why waste billions of pounds updating an out of date Trident nuclear system
i agree the Trident system is a money hog, but its there for a insurance policy and if the taliban got hold of a nuclear weapon they would hesitate using it.
as for the Immigrants they are a big problem with 2.5million british people out of work now they are suffering. everyone on here can say oh let them stay but until they loose there job they dont know how hard it is to find work,
tobe honest anyone, (foreaners) come to live and apply for a UK Passport they should get a UK Citizan passport with original Country same as there siblings
and pulling out of the EU would save us £60.1billion this year.

Last edited: