Want to make money online? Read

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
If you ever were curious as to how you can make money online and I'm sure you've researched with no findings of any sort.

Well i'm going to show you how.

They pay you 30-75 cents per download you get them.

How do you do this? Upload popular movie files, music, etc you know people will massively download. You will make lots and lots of money.

Basically, everytime some one goes to download your uploaded file they will be brought to a survey they have to complete before they can get the file. Which earns you $$$$$$$$$

They pay by paypal.

Myself I make about 5-6k a month using their site.. but I do it on a large scale.

Don't say I never helped. ;)

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
whats the link to where people download these uploaded files from?

i wouldnt have thought this wld be at all useful for uploading films/music to, as no one in their right mind wld complete a survey to get those.

edit: also just read their terms, and you dont get paid if ppl enter false information, or if their arnt any offers in their location (mostly outside US)

i highly doubt 12000+ people enter correct information in a survey just to download your files. im guessing you'd have to upload atleast 20000 files in order to gain a profit of 5000$+ per month.

Last edited:

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
whats the link to where people download these uploaded files from?

i wouldnt have thought this wld be at all useful for uploading films/music to, as no one in their right mind wld complete a survey to get those.

edit: also just read their terms, and you dont get paid if ppl enter false information, or if their arnt any offers in their location (mostly outside US)

i highly doubt 12000+ people enter correct information in a survey just to download your files. im guessing you'd have to upload atleast 20000 files in order to gain a profit of 5000$+ per month.

lol yes they will, trust me if you want to download something really bad you will do a stupid little survey to get to it.

You dont get paid for false info but if you upload files PEOPLE want they will fill it in correctly. Its a game you gotta play. but easy.

Like I said I do this on a large scale. ;)

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007
i know you said you upload movies, i just checked and it says u can only upload a max of 200mb. maybe im missin somethin then :D ill have a better look round it tomorrow

Tallos

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 7, 2009
This is something I may look in to, when I get some bloody free time - Have you got a referral link, so that you'll get a free 10% of what I make? I don't like seeing people who've given to us, not getting something back, when we can so easily do it. ^^

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
This is something I may look in to, when I get some bloody free time - Have you got a referral link, so that you'll get a free 10% of what I make? I don't like seeing people who've given to us, not getting something back, when we can so easily do it. ^^

its ok dont worry

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
put some info in, actually allowed me to download it (which is a first for these sites) did you upload a 2.6mb file?

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
:) Kadama I get that with my abs too, If I been sat down you get a red line. Sign that im getting more fat I thinks.

Kadama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
West Midlands, Malvern
Hahaha sucks don't it lol, to much time on the t'internet :P

I got no money for your download tho, i downloaded yours did you get anything?

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Today's Earnings: USD 0.25

Downloads: 4

Dont quite get it.

If you are not credited for a download it's because the user is not in a supported area (ex. China) or they have already completed every offer in our system.

You will NOT receive payments for every download because some times either the user has entered fraudulent data into the offer field or we do not have any offers available for the users geographical location for them to fill out. Since most of our offers are US based, it is a good idea to share your files with people located in the US so you will make more money!

Most of their offers / forms are USA offers so if someone from the UK downloads a non UK offer you dont get paid.

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
Today's Earnings: USD 0.25

Downloads: 4

Dont quite get it.

Most of their offers / forms are USA offers so if someone from the UK downloads a non UK offer you dont get paid.

Exactly.. so drive US traffic. Also you will get paid, theres UK and International offers as well. :) It knows where the users from! It wont display offers that dont work.

Last edited:

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
It's registered from New York, this your latest website Nick?

danboss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2003
Referral links should be banned. If you sign up via his link he'll be making money from it.

mapadale

Another fly by night site...

Date Registered: 2009-10-17
Date Modified: 2009-10-18
Expiry Date: 2010-10-17

DNS1: ns4.hostxweb.com
DNS2: ns3.hostxweb.com

Myself I make about 5-6k a month using their site.. but I do it on a large scale
ME smells the bull here

A site that has been running for 10 days and you say you have made 5k all ready Nick,
come on try and pull the other one. Why would anyone use "your" site, when rapid share
and other upload sites are available and a lot easier to use.

People actual falling for this, are a bunch of chumps. Your the type of people who get their
accounts hacked and such like, just because you fall for somthing so lame.

People learn to investigate something first.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.