i wanted mir2 2.3 standard source..
plz.. give me,,,
my mail adress is [email protected]

bless you!.....:brows:

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
For the last time, we do not ahve the 2.3 source, we have a 1.9 source which we are converting to 2.3 by hand.

We wont give you anything, we will help you to obtain.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i dont know which idiot keeps telling koreans and chinese that we have the propper 2.3 source, but this is getting stupid.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Can you not ban there IP address? Just a thought :)

Why the hell would we ban them what exactly have they done wrong there asking more sensible questions than half the people on lomcn. Remember guys these are the people who have kept mir alive for the last few years maybe its about time we returned the favour

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
they are asking the wrong people for the 2.3 source

And? So they slipped up Remember these people dont actually know any english (well the majority of them dont) and use online translators
And since we've mentioned 2.3 quite a lot in relation to these files its understandable that they make mistakes

DevilsKnight

I
Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 1, 2004
Doesn't anyone else think its ironic koreans asking us for server files? Aren't they suppose to be the ones leading the way and charging for releases along with the chinese?

Dk

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Doesn't anyone else think its ironic koreans asking us for server files? Aren't they suppose to be the ones leading the way and charging for releases along with the chinese?

Dk

They used to lead the way and for years have kept mir alive start being a little bit more grateful towards the chinese (Not directed at anyone personally..)
We've never had to pay for files because guess what other chinese people cracked them

Alot of you seem to treat the chinese like one huge person their all different not all of them beleive in charging..

And to my knowledge the koreans have never attempted to charge for the files nor have they ever created an emulator for mir that was all the chinese

And trust me if we had a larger community im sure as hell we'd be selling something and people would pay

Mystikal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2004
And trust me if we had a larger community im sure as hell we'd be selling something and people would pay

Yea for example...people are charging to help people setup servers lol Just plain dumb when all the info is available on here FoC though.