Wanted: A Server Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuildWars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2004
I have been playing mir for what it seems like forever, and i have never joined a server team.. I have decided i would like to show some of my skills..I can also test your server and give you insight on what i think could be changed..

Below is a past map i have made..

I've made many more maps but they are on my other harddrive, i also have made alot of npc's and a few quest.. i started making proffesions like skinning/mining/herbalist .. jewel crafter etc;

PM me plz if you would like me to help u in anyway ;)

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
The fact you are advertising your own server would put me off.
You do request a fair amount of help posts, and some pointless posts this would also act negativly in me installing you in my team.

Also who are you?
How can we trust you?
These are the questions other server teams should be asking.

Maybe if you prove yourself on the forums, more people would welcome you into their team?

Just ideas. LOMCN does not endorse the views presented in this post, they are purely of the poster.

GuildWars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2004
Uhmm i've been with LomCN since March of 2003...

I know alot about the files..

Im not here to steal any files, because i don't need the server files to make NPC's or MAPs.. derrrr derrka

Last edited:

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
that maps look very like one ive seen before infact i mite still have it, the only thing that seems different are the trees

lif

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
tbh m8 im sure theres post with peep asking for a sever team, i think Killmaster is, also you said you been a member since march 2003, yet you joined in september 2004 :s, and for being a memeber 2 years according to joining date, and i only just seen ur name popping up last week or so :S, n tbh GUILDWARS SUCKS :)

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
i like to know more about ur npcs if you dont mind cause i've been doing npcs a long time and i cant seem to do the right wat about for my herbalist npc hope you could help me out if you like to pm me ur msn addy that be awesome. thanks for your time

GuildWars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2004
tbh m8 im sure theres post with peep asking for a sever team, i think Killmaster is, also you said you been a member since march 2003, yet you joined in september 2004 :s, and for being a memeber 2 years according to joining date, and i only just seen ur name popping up last week or so :S, n tbh GUILDWARS SUCKS :)

It was another forum name that i lost my pw too.. n it was may not march my bad..n guildwars wasn't the best game.

@lifco
that maps look very like one ive seen before infact i mite still have it, the only thing that seems different are the trees

lif

I don't think you've seen this map before.. cuz i made it :P .. i have like 10map files for this one map and they are all diff stages i was at. I hope no one had the same idea as me >.<

DemDem

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 25, 2004
BOYTHORPE,england
It was another forum name that i lost my pw too.. n it was may not march my bad..n guildwars wasn't the best game.

@lifco

lif

I don't think you've seen this map before.. cuz i made it :P .. i have like 10map files for this one map and they are all diff stages i was at. I hope no one had the same idea as me >.<

Can't really call that an idea mate, It's just a small map with grass/trees in the middle. I don't really see how that is an Idea persay but each to their own devices.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Yeah, ok woah heres an 'out there idea'.. how about checking the date of the thread before posting? 21 days ago, 3 weeks, this would have been relevant.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.