wanted mir3 server

Join Discord

Thinker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2012
has any1 got a ready to go mir3 server i can have, an could install it on my computer through teamviewer, so i can host a reliable mir3 holley highrate without donations etc.
will be online 24/7 through a good spec home pc just for mir to run on, i got good broadband connection its very stable with no downtime.
if your like me an just want play the game you love then help me, to create 1 thanx.
p.s b4 some1 says do it yourself i cant have no idea where to start :)

Last edited:

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
m8 , dont try to do a server since, 2mutch bugs , working for a npc for hours and think what are perfect and not :)

Thinker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2012
appreciated m8 i take it yours is playin up? but want to try anyway :)

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Ignore him, There are plenty of ready to use files floating around here.

Thinker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2012
thanks and will still make 1 if can get the help i need time to do something instead of moaning bout it :). plus i fast learner :) hopefully :)p

mapafail

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2012
I agree with Prai, ignore him. It's obvious he doesn't have a clue what he's doing, so trying to put people off from making a server.

What's your specs and connection rate.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
If you read the guides on lomcn you can have a server with 3.55 files running in a few hours.

Thinker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2012
guides no offense i useless at them cant follow for jack i am sure that some1 has 1 ready to go would preffer highrate as most older players that i know preffer them as more fun without the grind , anyway after whats happened recently with servers and the donkeys running em i really want to push forward and get this set up tbh i have the comp ready to go kokane was gonna help me set 1 up but i know hes had some probs of late so need to find some1 else who can help please inbox me if you want set up highrate 3.55 or kings no time wasters or tikila need pm me thanks

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
m8 , dont try to do a server since, 2mutch bugs , working for a npc for hours and think what are perfect and not :)

if you keep getting bugs with your npc, maybe use commands you know or dont do them.

/Thinker1 ( if you can set a server up on your pc. i can help you do it if you like. )