Wanting to design (only) a server

Join Discord

MrSam

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 31, 2005
Hello.

A few of you know me from my ideas/posts etc.

I don't have anything like the free time needed to make a server, but I'd be interested in designing one (properly designing one) if anyone wanted to work with me.

Unlike most other servers, I don't want to be features for the sake of features. But centered around gameplay and ideas. I don't want to create the most 'advanced' server, but I'd love to create the most intuitive.

I can promise that the server will be very different from a lot, in some very fundamental areas. It should be pretty fun.

Anyone interested in working with me on this?

Paul Lee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2005
Just keep coming up with ideas here then everyone can benefit, your ideas are good and there is no point them going to waste on a no-go server

MutantlX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Newcastle
Id help you sam but im in the same situation as you lol always working >.< Ive already got a 1.9 server under development but keeping it under the hat :) Just trying to get the mbs wrking right doing my head in lol.

I reacon you could make a decent server and i hope it goes well.

Id recomend if its long term have med exp and med stats so people can lvl quick but still enjoy the basics.

Goodluck

/MutantlX /Craig

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
I doubt you will find what your looking for here sam, most people here are standard idea people, given one or two acceptions, i would take your challange, but i have rz to tend to.

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
I don't know sam but woool.. could use your ideas. Maybe we could work together. Add me to msn if you want via the tab to the left <-

holly

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 26, 2003
Im in process of making a server atm, med exp and low-med stats, i cud make it by myself but i think it would be great to join up with someone else. add me [email protected] and ill defo be up for it.

/SPL1FF

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Me and DeathsDeciple r makin a serva aven't worked on it in a lil while its 1.4 n hopefully will get quite a few ppl on it... high exp high stats... jus how i like dem :) n i mite host it 4 a bit den ppl can test things out...

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
im not saying any of you arnt experienced in making servers, i dont know you. but i think mr sams ideas should goto alot more worthy cause and not a beginners server that probably wont get off the ground.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Farril said:
im not saying any of you arnt experienced in making servers, i dont know you. but i think mr sams ideas should goto alot more worthy cause and not a beginners server that probably wont get off the ground.
Izar has gone quite far. Solid was going good from what i heard, bigger usercount than Foundation at its peak time.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
well ppl av gotta start sumwhere so if u ent heard of dem wots 2 say der r gonna b crap at makin serva's... its not bout the experience, its the effort n the new idea's that will attract ppl to serva's. Well my opinion! :)

MrSam

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 31, 2005
Thanks a lot for everyone who's PMed/emailed/MSN'd me with interest.

What I MIGHT do is post an outline first (a detailed outline) and then see who takes up the challenge.

I'm not really wanting to join a server team, but to totally design a server. By this I mean that my ideas are quite a lot different from some things that I've seen.