Wanting to make server, but need sum 1 to help lol

smoochy boys on tour

Jamole

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2004
think im posting this in right place...

anyway i wouldnt mind creating my own server but only know how to do a few things, plus i can't host, was thinking if some 1 or couple of people wanna help? start a little team or summit, put all our ideas together and create a decent server, would b pretty kool, always wanted to try and create 1, when i last tried i got stuck and had to re-format my pc due to a virus so lost everythin...anyway was just a thought, if any 1 wants to give it a go leave a post here and i'll pm u my msn add

:)

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry
if u can't host don't bother making..................STFU TBH

If u can't come out with sumthing half helpful..then don't post tbh

SoulSpirit

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 17, 2004
Yeah, why do you all put people down, for gods sake.. Give people a chance, at one point in time, someone took a chance with you....

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
What sort of help you looking for, I'd be happy to lend a hand with anything not ingame :D

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
SoulSpirit said:
Yeah, why do you all put people down, for gods sake.. Give people a chance, at one point in time, someone took a chance with you....

yea but when people took a chance on us we at least had an idea of what the fk we were getting into, these people have no idea, you cant possibly make a server in under 3 months from scratch and expect it to last more than a week, well it will last more than a week but what moron host wants to keep a server up for any longer with only 2 active players on.

Lothomadric

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 19, 2003
Bichon-Wall, With Bob the Chef
Love said:
yea but when people took a chance on us we at least had an idea of what the fk we were getting into, these people have no idea, you cant possibly make a server in under 3 months from scratch and expect it to last more than a week, well it will last more than a week but what moron host wants to keep a server up for any longer with only 2 active players on.

Ye, i agree. Imo the n00bs are getting worse, they don't bother to check the help section, hell they don't even post in the right section ne more.... They're getting lazier, and expecting other people to do everything for them whereas old playa's had to work old almost everything for themselfs.

/Warlord

SPL1FF

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Banshee
Game Master
Mar 24, 2003
Martyn said:
2 posts..wouldnt trust....

anyway, if you cant host, don't bother making..
to be honest i been reading these forums since LOMCN began but i cant be arsed to post all time so if you think whether ppls post count reflects whether they are trust worthy or not is basicly ur own opinion so stfu

/SPL1FF

SilverFang69

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 17, 2004
Gang§terVille™
rofl h i wouldnt even bother postin on LOMCN bout doin a server i would find a team usein ppl that u kno in real life coz u neva kno wot gunna happen wit the server if u use ppl u dont kno .... if u kno wot i mean lol (i aint slaggin ppl off btw was just provin a point) :P