Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamole

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2004
think im posting this in right place...

anyway i wouldnt mind creating my own server but only know how to do a few things, plus i can't host, was thinking if some 1 or couple of people wanna help? start a little team or summit, put all our ideas together and create a decent server, would b pretty kool, always wanted to try and create 1, when i last tried i got stuck and had to re-format my pc due to a virus so lost everythin...anyway was just a thought, if any 1 wants to give it a go leave a post here and i'll pm u my msn add

:)

Despair

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2005
Brighton
Yeh ok i will wat do u no bout how to make one tho...Cos i dont want to do all the work like u sed "TEAM" ...

Jamole

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2004
Despair said:
Yeh ok i will wat do u no bout how to make one tho...Cos i dont want to do all the work like u sed "TEAM" ...

yeah thats fair enough, im basically a noob at all this lol, but wanna learn :) im orite with db commander i understand all that n kno how to change itsm,spells etc... erm im an ideas man mainly lol =/ but would b kool if sum 1 could explain to me wot to do and how to do things, i aint a complete dumbass and i reckon if i was told how to do summit i'd b ok

wot do u kno bout makin 1?

Last edited:

Maxin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 17, 2005
Recall PK
U carnt Host CrazyRok's u alrdy tryed mine tbh and u dont no how to get it to work so Theres no point in u trying to host

Maxin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 17, 2005
Recall PK
Yes i agree he stole my files Dont bother with him HES a thief well said DayDie

Status
Not open for further replies.