WAR - Karag Orrud - Players Wanted

smoochy boys on tour

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Okay so me and Sawell have rolled on Karag Orrud and are only rank 11 and 7. So basically we want about 4 or 5 more people to play, mostly in the evenings, and weekends. Just want to play together, have a laugh, make a guild and such.

Althorin - Rank 11 Disciple of Khaine
Sawelless - Rank 7 Witch Elf

Now is the best time to start if you wanna join us, easy to catch up and all be around the same level. If you haven't played Warhammer yet, download the beta client (Google) and buy a CD Key off eBay to get it on the cheap. It's really good, and I feel that if you play with other people and get to know, then it's better to play that way.

/tell Althorin ingame if you want to get in on our group and then we can level and set about getting a guild and stuff =]

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Yes! Definitely play.

I was up until 2am growing plants lol. Good thing I didn't have work today, oh wait.. I do.

It's a really great game and has wicked gameplay, and graphics.

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
HAHAHA Growing plants, awesome. I can't be arsed with skills at moment. Just got into T2 area. Will be on most of day now *nothing to do*

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
If someone wants to play they can have my account as it doesn't work on my ****ty desktop lol ill give them full q&a account ect
still got time left i think
-Dan

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
gah , if only you posted this like a week ago :P

just paid for a month on WoW >.<

lvl 19 paladin ftw ^^

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Fook WoW. Come play WAR, it's the way forward haha.

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
A whole 9 pounds a month. A tramp could pay for a WAR subscription.

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Craig, join us =] We're gonna re-roll on a more populated server tonight I think. Add me to MSN if you wanna start playing with me and Seawall, [email protected], or PM me your email.

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Changing to Dragonback Mountains Order now. Open RvR server. Names = Sawell + whatever my name will be, just PM Sawell haha.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
The guild i game with plays Warhammer Online, i can find out if you play the same servers if you like and tell em your names

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
The guild i game with plays Warhammer Online, i can find out if you play the same servers if you like and tell em your names

Nah mate it's alright we changed class and stuff again, think we're sticking with these classes and races now. Just gonna make friends ingame and make a guild ourselves but cheers mate =]