*WARNING* Adult Content - Two girls, One cup

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Bloody hell that is some ****ed up ****!! Wrong!

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
'BME Pain Olympics: Final Round

There is a hoax Internet viral video entitled BME Pain Olympics: Final Round that has nothing to do with the actual Pain Olympics. It has been viewed by a large number of Web surfers and has been the subject of reaction videos on sites including YouTube. In the video, two men are seen performing self-genital mutilation. The original video, hosted on BMEzine, displays a message at the end confirming it is fake, however most of the other versions of the video on other websites do not have that message at the end. After a recent schism between the owners, BME no longer provides many of the April Fools' Day Publishers Ring articles, including the one announcing this video as a prank.[6] Since the article is no longer hosted, neither is the video which, while very graphic and contains some real content, is not 100% authentic. Other April Fools' Day articles in the past have included identical twins swapping body parts and a couple biting each other's fingers off as a sign of commitment.[7]'

=[ Like finding out Santa isn't real.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
that **** 1 aint even real , who the **** ****s like that , looks like expanding foam to me lol

that d1ck one is fake as!

asif u cud do that and not even flinch , looks like a bird to me , cause it dont even have a wankxrs tash lol

Last edited:

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
Omg guys. Dont you have anything better too do. Lol..

These video's are dirty. You warned me, but I didnt listen.

:(

/kizza

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
that **** 1 aint even real , who the **** ****s like that , looks like expanding foam to me lol

that d1ck one is fake as!

asif u cud do that and not even flinch , looks like a bird to me , cause it dont even have a wankxrs tash lol

even if the **** bit is faked (which i dont think it is), the throwing up in her mouth part is prity hard to fake without still being gross.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
whats good about it????

next you'll be posting videos of people dying

its not good , its dam rite sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.