Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
Watford, England
On richens is a file named "EuroMirx5speed" or something similar and i just want to say it has a keylogger in it lol i found out because of my curiosity lol *wish i could spell :/* anyways just a heads up for you guys

ps. dont say things like "well you shouldnt download a cheat hack etc because i thought i would be nice and warn you all about it.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Was posted on the forum by TheHealer/Kinkyk also, luckily i saw the thread just as it was posted.

You should PM and tell richens about it.

Tjss

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 28, 2005
Buckie, Scotland
i know for a fact that Kinkyk had nothing to do with this & she's really angry that she's been baned i think it was her sister TheHealer that posted it was it not? & they live together so im thinking they use that same pc so whats your prooth it was kinkyk? iv spoke to her on MSN & she's told me she hasent posted that post!

So b4 you go accusing good honist people you should get it right! ill be talking to leo about this & so will kinkyk! :furious:

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
Gimpasaurus said:
Was posted on the forum by TheHealer/Kinkyk also, luckily i saw the thread just as it was posted.

You should PM and tell richens about it.

I know KinkyK so i guarantee for her that she never itnended to post a cheat to affect this comunity or even to play with it.

She is a nice girl.

Maybe her sister did.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Tjss said:
i know for a fact that Kinkyk had nothing to do with this & she's really angry that she's been baned i think it was her sister TheHealer that posted it was it not? & they live together so im thinking they use that same pc so whats your prooth it was kinkyk? iv spoke to her on MSN & she's told me she hasent posted that post!

So b4 you go accusing good honist people you should get it right! ill be talking to leo about this & so will kinkyk! :furious:
There were spelling similaritys in the post's from both of the accounts, and i was talking to leo about it the same time i was taking a look at the posts made from both accounts, and i had leocrasher's approval to ban her/him. If it was really her sister (although i really don't beleive it) feel free to appeal the ban by messaging an administrator.

Just a side note, you can never be too sure about a person, i had known someone on Euro mir for 2 whole years, we shared items and such, and guess what one day, he asks to lend my axe, and seeing as i've had no problems with him for 2 years, i lent it without any suspicion at all, and guess what he says next day when i ask for my axe back "nah i think i'll keep it as you asked for it back just as if you don't trust me".

You can NEVER trust a person 100% who you only know in virtual life,

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
good post gimp! totally agree der... dnt no the girl tho so i dnt av no comments on it!

ownage11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2005
Gimpasaurus said:
There were spelling similaritys in the post's from both of the accounts, and i was talking to leo about it the same time i was taking a look at the posts made from both accounts, and i had leocrasher's approval to ban her/him. If it was really her sister (although i really don't beleive it) feel free to appeal the ban by messaging an administrator.

Just a side note, you can never be too sure about a person, i had known someone on Euro mir for 2 whole years, we shared items and such, and guess what one day, he asks to lend my axe, and seeing as i've had no problems with him for 2 years, i lent it without any suspicion at all, and guess what he says next day when i ask for my axe back "nah i think i'll keep it as you asked for it back just as if you don't trust me".

You can NEVER trust a person 100% who you only know in virtual life,

thers no point in appealing it since the mods dnt do anything about it, ignore wat he said on that bit. shes a good mate i cud trust her wid my life n i no that she would no post that

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
but the point gimp made is dat u reli cant trust no1 n he gave an example!

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
ownage11 said:
thers no point in appealing it since the mods dnt do anything about it, ignore wat he said on that bit. shes a good mate i cud trust her wid my life n i no that she would no post that
Yes they will do something if some proof is provided.

See this is what annoys me, people like you make a PM like

"oi fag u ban me y plzz unban me it was my brothers hamsters mother n law".

What are we supposed to do with a PM like that.

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
Gimpasaurus said:
my brothers hamsters mother n law".

god i hate it when they log onto my account

well on topic
we will ban accounts for this type of thing
1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th account if we have to
If we find an account linked to the ofending account and we feel it maybe the same person we will ban that account too

saying it was someone else on the account is not a valid reason for the account to be unbanned

If you can prove 100% that it was someone else on the account then then we may unban the account

but tbh your brothers hamsters mother n law shound have there own account
Milo and myself live in the same house and we have different accounts granted there was a time we used to post on each others account but on the advice of fellow staff members we have stop doing that

in short saying your brothers hamsters mother n law or anyone else posted a hack/cheat/keylogger on you account is not a valid reason for staff to unban the account

BH

Tjss

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 28, 2005
Buckie, Scotland
Babyhack said:
but tbh your brothers hamsters mother n law shound have there own account
Milo and myself live in the same house and we have different accounts granted there was a time we used to post on each others account but on the advice of fellow staff members we have stop doing that

in short saying your brothers hamsters mother n law or anyone else posted a hack/cheat/keylogger on you account is not a valid reason for staff to unban the account

BH

Kinkyk dident post on her account her sister did on her account TheHealer but Gimp baned kinkyk even thow her account had nothing to do with the post.

Gimpasaurus said:

What proof is she meant to provided?

example....

Last edited:

ThaOne

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 31, 2005
Hollies house :)
Gimpasaurus said:

See this is what annoys me, people like you make a PM like

"oi fag u ban me y plzz unban me it was my brothers hamsters mother n law".

What are we supposed to do with a PM like that.

hav u got any proof of any one pming u that? cus ur making accusations with out proof ther.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Tjss - First, read my second reply to this thread, that will answer the first question why i banned kinkyk even though the virus was posted off TheHealer.

Second question, i don't know how you can prove it, but seeing as the spelling of both users was similar, and there were positive matches when comparing the IP's, both users were banned.

ThaOne - Read my post again, i never said you did, but people like you usually do.

Tjss

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 28, 2005
Buckie, Scotland
Gimpasaurus said:
Second question, i don't know how you can prove it, but seeing as the spelling of both users was similar, and there were positive matches when comparing the IP's, both users were banned.

You dont know how she can prove it but in your post above you told her to prove it ???

Being sisters wouldend they have been liveing with each other for years?? (yes) so wouldent they have simmler spelling & ip's???...

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Tjss said:
You dont know how she can prove it but in your post above you told her to prove it ???

Being sisters wouldend they have been liveing with each other for years?? (yes) so wouldent they have simmler spelling & ip's???...
Yes, and i had the power to know wether they are related.

I found enough proof to ban both accounts, now it's her problem wether she can prove me wrong or not.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Enough this ends here the account is banned it will not be unbanned.

Contuine to post about this in the wrong sections and your new accounts will also be banned

Status
Not open for further replies.