Warriors MP Bar Hex?

Monkeyface

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2004
UK
Hey guys,
I just wanna know how to hex in the warrior MP bar earlier than lvl 28, if there is a hex of course!

Thanks in advance,
/Monkeyface

Xypher

LOMCN Senior Member
Veteran
May 4, 2003
Dunno Posts:4000000
IF there was a hex you could probably search for instance '28' and change them all 1 by 1 .. wich would take awhile.. and might not work to... but there is NO hex atm m8

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
There IS a hex, we just dont know what it is, and Xypher, it wont take long if you know what your doing, heres my suggestion,may not work though.

In hex workshop, search for a 32 bit unsigned string for a certain ammount of MP that a warrior has, e.g a level 10 warrior has xx, search for that xx.
Change it, see if it makes a difference.
If it doesnt, then im wrong and dont know what to do. But if it does work, then you have to change all of the other mp values 1 by 1

Xypher

LOMCN Senior Member
Veteran
May 4, 2003
Dunno Posts:4000000
That concludes that you can change MP value for a wizard .. aswell as HP value and so on so on with a Tao to. Allowing you to give wizards lower HP more balance maybe? .. well anyhow .. if u wanted to do that.. you'd search for a warrior's hp value at level 10 then 11 .. find the two 'instances' that are closest together.. should be pretty close. and change them . then go in-game and see if they changed to the hp value you changed them to.

Pyros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 16, 2003
He doesn't want to change how much mp a warrior has though, he wants the mp bar for warriors to show at a different level to 28, for example if halfmoon was level 26 thats when you'd want the mp bar to show up.

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
Xypher said:
Example still implies tho .. im pretty sure anyhow.. changing a 32-bitunsigned long hex thats 28.

And to make matters easier, I just searched for 32bit unsigned long (28) and believe it or not, there are only 50 instances in my server, so it really shouldnt be to difficult to find ;)

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
trial through the found istances can do i believe.
also changing halfmoons lvl to 28 will have the bar showing :P quick trick for avoiding to hex it out
i havent been hexing for a long time but i think this is an interesting point and id like to work over it. i just need to re-install every component since i deleted everything with the last format.