Watch Dogs.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Just wanted to know if anyone has this on Xbox One and if it is any good? Leave your opinion as to why you think its good or bad, i would rent it if it was available for rent but it doesnt seem to be :/

knives

100% Hyphonix
Golden Oldie
Aug 3, 2004
yea looking for reviews on this before i commit to buy aswell

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
i have it for pc and am about 8 hours in now think of it like as GTA with the option of stealth. mixed bags so for for me game play terms its great. but story is hard to get in to not as in understanding it but a connection to the character when things are happening in the story then u mindlessly run over 5 people on your way to next bit it it kind of kills the emotion of a few cut scenes. but am a sucker for a good story in a game.

the main problem is its like titanfall it has been way to over hyped for what its turned out to be. good game, yes. great game, it could be but like i said i am only 8 hours in so still a way to go yet

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
I've got in on the PS4 Just completed the Campaign side of the game, now Just cleaning rest of it..

Its a lot like GTA but in my opinion a lot better

huggybear

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
i love watchdogs i got it other day and its amazing ^^ good story and online is fun 2

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Playing on PS4, it's OK but every game has room for improvements. There is lots of little bugs here and there but not game changing.
The driving aspect of the game is terrible:
1. cars are too tanky
2. AI driving is terrible, they move so slow and don't react very well to what's going on around them.
3. Steering can be hard to get use to, some cars are too responsive and make you go all over the place.

As most have mentioned its like GTA with stealth, I'd like to think of it as a hybrid of GTA and Assassins Creed. The minigames are also little snippets of other games. One that comes to mind is the QR code aligning which is like the aligning of the question marks in Batman Arkham Asylum.

Last edited:

knives

100% Hyphonix
Golden Oldie
Aug 3, 2004
well i brought it. and have just finished the campaign missions good to see a different ending from what you would expect tbh. the game is definatly a worth while player, also the random online hackers give a good twist to teh run about and do this mission etc

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
If anyone is still thinking of getting this then get the pc version. theirs now a mod to allow better graphics and visuals that were disable from the retail version it now looks a lot lot more like what we were shown in the trailers compared to the last gen looks it has now. yet another scumbag move from ubisoft

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
The drinking challenge is a fker.. kinda stuck they need to reduce the difficulty level

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
I must say I enjoy playing this, I don't always enjoy games like this (GTA etc) but this has something different to it, reminds me a bit like person of interest (TV Series) too.

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
Got it for 360, don't really see the hype, overrated imo.

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007
Anyone still have or playing this on the xbox one?? Wouldnt mind an online game or two or maybe someone to help get the online achievements if possible. Games good, not the hype it was made up for, kinda dissapointed in alot of aspects with this game tbh.