Watching tv on pc

smoochy boys on tour

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
Could you tell me a website or program that lets me watch any of these programs?

AXN
Hbo
Hbo2

ty..

AtomSlap

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 19, 2006
I R POOR
i don't think you can do this without installed software, or a pc router - tv router thing.

it was spose to cost something like $600 lol...or £600...not sure :S

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
AtomSlap said:
i don't think you can do this without installed software, or a pc router - tv router thing.

I just installed a program "TVU Player" and i get HBO, and lots of AMERICAN other program's. On hbo theres that gremlin that was in 500AD yet they still show it. (weird fluffy things, squird water and they multiply and its a dezaster blbabla its v old).

AtomSlap

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 19, 2006
I R POOR
ahh my mistake, it wasnt a watch tv on ur pc it was watch downloaded videos off ur pc to ur psp ^^

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
AtomSlap said:

600? are you kidding me? they cost like 20£.

AtomSlap

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 19, 2006
I R POOR
AtomSlap said:
ahh my mistake, it wasnt a watch tv on ur pc it was watch downloaded videos off ur pc to ur psp ^^

*20 characters: furby munch bunch ruflles and tuffles*

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
BountieHunter said:
all i know is, i click on the channel and it comes up. and easy on the abuse you **** face, orange **** belt.

He could take you on any day probably.

Oh and it's peer to peer, that doesn't mean you have to pay, do some research noob

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
BountieHunter said:
all i know is, i click on the channel and it comes up. and easy on the abuse you **** face, orange **** belt.
How in ****s name can you say anything about abuse to anyone. Seriously you always try to flame someone, most of the time failing miserably.

Rocky

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 13, 2004
Liverpool!!!
lmao bountie hunter ur a funny guy, godtttt you people are on the ball arent yous, pinpoint every mistake n that, case closed, ur the noobs, nerds - Mistake=FLAME!!!!!!!;s;p

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Rocky said:
lmao bountie hunter ur a funny guy, godtttt you people are on the ball arent yous, pinpoint every mistake n that, case closed, ur the noobs, nerds - Mistake=FLAME!!!!!!!;s;p

at least i knew how to host an image

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
PassTheBlam said:
He could take you on any day probably.

Oh and it's peer to peer, that doesn't mean you have to pay, do some research noob

Woah! Dont cry mate.

Btw do you live in london?