smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElemenT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 15, 2009
York
that jus aint true as i have not donated and iv got very far just as much as every 1 else lol

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
if anyone wants to play WaW or Modern Warfare 2 hit me up :)
XxSamWinxX
and does anyone know how i can get a little siggy with my rank and stuff like people have for badcompany?
i wanna get one for MOD2 cause im
Level 10-13 Prestige: 2 :D

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
It doesn't look like you play much but I'll add you.

I need a decent multi team partner :(

Not THAT much...haven't had reach that long though, started playing more recently though. And I've got skillz..

if anyone wants to play WaW or Modern Warfare 2 hit me up :)
XxSamWinxX
and does anyone know how i can get a little siggy with my rank and stuff like people have for badcompany?
i wanna get one for MOD2 cause im
Level 10-13 Prestige: 2 :D

Don't think you can with CoD :/

Last edited:

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
despite recent comments towards it new dawn(oblivion) is a good server... me personally have not seen any mis-conduct from the gm's side, only 1 criticism is that he can be abit of a carebear...
some of the people moaning about the server on here haven't said one bad thing about it, until they was banned for abusive language towards players (which is part of the game with in reason ofc ) and toward the gamemaster...
i never seen the *test* char about or on the stats page when ever i checked so i wont comment on that...

however in terms of fun, its amongst there with some of the best i have played... in my eyes it can only get better,
if there are people still looking for a server, should come give new dawn (oblivion) a try, there are plenty of players that are willing to help you out to get off to a decent start!

please do not flame me, im expressing my thoughts of what ive seen or not seen... i just want to play the server and have some fun in my spare time! :)

UTC!

Reactions: nicofortune

Gigabit

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2010
Most who create servers actually don't know what they are doing, or they have a full team who do everything for them.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

lol "My server doesnt have anything to do with lomcn"

yeh right.

@Ns

i quit then got banned the next day because the gm raged at me on msn because he doesnt like being confronted about the crap hes done so the best possible thing he could of done was bann me and hoped i keep my gob shut guess than plan failed huh.

Last edited:
Reactions: BeautyOrBeast

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
i apologise to the people who have been banned... i can now see what the problem is... they have a normal player called zeke... who also has a gm... my mate was his char neglected, and pk'd zeke.. 2 mins later he loggs onto his GM char hinata and randomly pks me... then non stop recalling me into mobs which killed me, wasnt going to anything about but... my mate logged off for an hour and came back to find the gm recall him into a GMroom and have a killerhen 1 hit him over and over droping his gear, when i said to the gm that he lose all his players he said he didnt care...
i advice people to STAY WELL AWAY... i read a statement earlier someone posted on here saying it was a play ground for the gm's and his mate, i now agree...
when i 1st started playing there was around 25-30 players on a daily bases... slowly but definatly surely its fadeing... i have never seen such a poor run server in my whole life...

i would also recommend that a lomcn mod would remove this server from advertisements, and possibly bann the host (gm) from advertising any other server... has to be put it blunty making a mockery of lomcn and legend of mir3... people are wondering there is poor community out there for mir3 p servers and its because of clowns like these :)

everything u need to know is there... says it all in black and white... epic fail! shame really was enjoying until recent events!

Last edited:
Reactions: BeautyOrBeast

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
i apologise to the people who have been banned... i can now see what the problem is... they have a normal player called zeke... who also has a gm... my mate was his char neglected, and pk'd zeke.. 2 mins later he loggs onto his GM char hinata and randomly pks me... then non stop recalling me into mobs which killed me, wasnt going to anything about but... my mate logged off for an hour and came back to find the gm recall him into a GMroom and have a killerhen 1 hit him over and over droping his gear, when i said to the gm that he lose all his players he said he didnt care...
i advice people to STAY WELL AWAY... i read a statement earlier someone posted on here saying it was a play ground for the gm's and his mate, i now agree...
when i 1st started playing there was around 25-30 players on a daily bases... slowly but definatly surely its fadeing... i have never seen such a poor run server in my whole life...

i would also recommend that a lomcn mod would remove this server from advertisements, and possibly bann the host (gm) from advertising any other server... has to be put it blunty making a mockery of lomcn and legend of mir3... people are wondering there is poor community out there for mir3 p servers and its because of clowns like these :)

will edit the post with screenshouts in a moment

I knew you would see what hes like, just a shame u didnt see it when i warned you!

edit:

nice screenies let see his bull**** reply and his lame excuses

Last edited:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Not good....

LOMCN doesnt police servers, which means that the server can do almost as it pleases (Exemptions for scamming etc).
You as a community are the ones who must decide the fate of the server, No players = No server.

Last edited:

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
well all i can say is that incident has nothing to do with me i saw that they did not get along and i chose not to get involved for obvious reasons, that issue was between that player Rejected and Zeke (Hinata) i will not take responsibilty for it all i can do is remove him as gm and apologise to the person however thats a little late

Status
Not open for further replies.