Release Web Mir Server files

smoochy boys on tour

kingdomgm

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 4, 2009
me and unkown trying to get to grips with them atm :D he seems to be making progress

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
I've kinda been busy lately to update you all but i'll be releasing a working set with full instructions on setting them up.

Basically i had two sets, one with a complete code and the other was milos. The complete code did not work well, had a lot of errors but i managed to get a lot of information from it for example some missing files, how to edit/open lua/lc files and combined the two together to get a full working set. I done a major clean up in the files to make them look simple to use and i'm basically now in the process of writing up the setting up instructions and emptying the dbs for release. I am going to release the untranslated set for now on the weekend until my next release. I've currently got a GUI manager who is working on translating the graphical user interface while i work on the ingame side of things.

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
Thanks guys, will be a release as soon as i finish sorting the files out and understanding on how to put it online so i can write up instructions for that.

In the mean while i'd like to ask for help... My GUI manager is translating the buttons/images ingame and was wondering if you can figure out what the
*****3 etc. mean

it would take time to figure it out and would be helpful if someone knows chinese :P

Screenshots:
63150732.jpg

86309932.jpg

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
AC
MAC
DC
SC
MC
HP
MP

Just a guess lol. Try equiping items and see which stats increase then you will know, unless you have the Chinese word still then just post a pic of it here.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
AC
MAC
DC
SC
MC
HP
MP

Just a guess lol. Try equiping items and see which stats increase then you will know, unless you have the Chinese word still then just post a pic of it here.

Following on from that, the next ones are

Acc
Agil

bottom 3 i don't know

aleano

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2003
Canada
This is an awesome find, keep us updated. Looking forward to messin about with these files.

kingdomgm

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 4, 2009
Unknown has gave me the files due to not having the time so im looking for a team to help translate these files and make an online game with them if ur intrested please PM ME i will be setting files offline on my pc for now and we can talk in more detail if we think we can work together who ever i pick thanks for reading all

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Unknown has gave me the files due to not having the time so im looking for a team to help translate these files and make an online game with them if ur intrested please PM ME i will be setting files offline on my pc for now and we can talk in more detail if we think we can work together who ever i pick thanks for reading all

So he wont be relesing them ? ? or will you?

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
i am releasing them just like i said i would, i just havnt had the time to continue with sorting out the files. i got a day off on tuesday so ill dedicate my time to sort them out then and release them. i dont want anyone sayin just release what you've got cos i never release unfinished work.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
ok brill , if for some REASON u cba with them release what you done :)

but good work they look sweet lil browser files.

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
Looks actually pretty good and on top of that the interface looks alright :P better than mir 2 usa

kingdomgm

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 4, 2009
lol translating it atm m8 its a ***** haha :D only done like 4 txt files i havnt even torched the excel files or the lc files

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
Its tuesday! and im releasing as promised. just so people know this is the up to date files i been working on so most files have been translated.
any questions leave me a message on lomcn or add me to msn [email protected]

There are a few guides in there on how to set it up and what to do , if anythings missing just let me know. thanks and enjoy!

If megaupload says temporary not available or giving you any troubles just keep refreshing or try again later.
If anyone will mirror the download link than that would be great, thank you.

Download Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X2GUZOYI

Forgot to add if you wanna make an account:
Username has to be more than 4 characters.
Password more than 6
And email just put a random email if you have to.

registern.png

Last edited: