wecome back baughan

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
lololol did u not say ur leaving i see ur still on forums trying to hide from a job lololololololol rly go out side

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Do you use account name Ashton? Coz someone been hacking my accounts on mir servers and its same IP as someone who used Ashton as there accoutn name -.- would love to know how you got my password

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
omg is it a offence to log into lomcn to check Pm's from friends? no? didn't think so gtfo
-Dan

Isnt he the guy who said him & his bird were getting rid of their computers?

Although, he could be at a library i suppose.

But the main point is, he was not going to go on a pc to better his & his kids life, guess he fails.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK

But the main point is, he was not going to go on a pc to better his & his kids life, guess he fails.
Not the first and definately not the last time

mapadale

I'm not going to make any comment on the matter

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
Do you use account name Ashton? Coz someone been hacking my accounts on mir servers and its same IP as someone who used Ashton as there accoutn name -.- would love to know how you got my password

i have not loged on a mir 3 server for like 5-6 weeks so its not me

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Back on-topic;

Im more than willing to chip in a pound or 2, just to get this guy banned from the library, he seriously needs to quit & get a job if he has a kid, or ill pay him a visit, and get my taxes back.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
strange thing these libraries, wonderful place's, really didnt know i wasnt allowed to log onto msn or pm people on this forum, sorry ashton

/end sarcasm

ty for making me lol though :)

as for the rest of you, i DONT NEED to work, why is it always assumed the woman must stay at home with the kid whilst the man works?

My daughter is at her nans for the day, i am allowed to have a day where i can do what i want, its great to see people talking about me even though i dont even play this game no more :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
Roflmao like Ida said as long as ppl talk about u ... u are still alive lol if noone talk u should start to think about it

anyways

greetings

ameno

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
??????

I don't even know the guy, but he is an idiot.

He has a kid yet he is such a useless misfit he dont even think he should get a job, instead he sits at his pc all day long like a fucking bum. You can say what you like about not coming on here etc & getting rid of your pc, but at the end of the day its all lies, you are back here, wether its on your pc or not. Get some help you dirty bum.

P.S. I want my taxes back, address please?

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
??????

I don't even know the guy, but he is an idiot.

He has a kid yet he is such a useless misfit he dont even think he should get a job, instead he sits at his pc all day long like a fucking bum. You can say what you like about not coming on here etc & getting rid of your pc, but at the end of the day its all lies, you are back here, wether its on your pc or not. Get some help you dirty bum.

P.S. I want my taxes back, address please?

question....wtf has it got to do with any of you what he does with his life...its HIS life not yours its none of your business.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
I tink it has a fair bit to do with me as it happens, as it's my taxes that are paying for him to sit at home all day.

Anything else you wanna say?

Status
Not open for further replies.