wecome back baughan

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

mapadale

I tink it has a fair bit to do with me as it happens, as it's my taxes that are paying for him to sit at home all day.

Anything else you wanna say?
What right do you have to comment on anything you racist scum, your worse than this lazy lay about.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Racist scum?

You realy are an idiot arent you. My 'racist' comment as you are trying to make it out to be, was not racist what so ever, infact, it was like I am saying to the guy in the other thread, it greatly annoys me that I have to pay taxes to lazy bums i.e. immigrants.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i agree with him actually, not commenting on anything else in this thread as i havnt read it. but i cant stand ppl who cant be arsed to get a job and just live off doll money coz its easier.

edit: jus read baugrananaasna post. and yes guys should work, and not just leech off your girlfriend. i wonder what she must think of you whilst shes hard at work, and your lazying about on the internet all day, not even looking after your baby since you just gave her to your parents. she must think your a real catch.

GET A JOB. YOU LAZY CHAV.

Last edited:

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
IMHO, I dont even think the girl should stay at home, as soon as she is fit to go back to work, she should do so. As for the male, he should be working & supporting his kid full stop.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
i agree with him actually, not commenting on anything else in this thread as i havnt read it. but i cant stand ppl who cant be arsed to get a job and just live off doll money coz its easier.

edit: jus read baugrananaasna post. and yes guys should work, and not just leech off your girlfriend. i wonder what she must think of you whilst shes hard at work, and your lazying about on the internet all day, not even looking after your baby since you just gave her to your parents. she must think your a real catch.

GET A JOB. YOU LAZY CHAV.
Pwnt nuff said

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
I tink it has a fair bit to do with me as it happens, as it's my taxes that are paying for him to sit at home all day.

Anything else you wanna say?

Wow big deal, we all pay taxes, yet your the only one demanding them back, get down off your ****ing high horse.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Cant i'm stuck.

I think you will find everybody wants their taxes back, why would you wanna give away your hard earnt cash?

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
Wow big deal, we all pay taxes, yet your the only one demanding them back, get down off your ****ing high horse.

im an a earner i want my money back i pay wayyyyyy toooooo much tax just to keep this lazy git off work

its fag's like you who raise my tax

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
we'll i've gotta say this to you all saying sam should get a job ect ect, my mum doesn't work but my dad does? u saying your want our taxes back because my mum looks after my 2 brothers? i can gaurentee you my dad pays probally more on tax than you earn because he runs a IT business with a pritty nice anual turnover, no problem with House Husbands/House wifes is there? so all you guys saying "get a job you lazy chav" ect how u know he doesn't do **** around the house, making lauras life alot easier i've known thease two for god knows how many years and sam actually does quite abit around the house to help her...
-Dan

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Bandwagonism....

One person has a go.. its a lomcn rule that everyone else has to as well...

-------------------------

If someone can afford to stay at home just by claiming benifits or whatever, who do you think is at fault?

The Government for allowing it to happen!!!

Tell you what.. if I offered to give you £300 a week (replace that with whatever you earn) to stay at home and do whatever you wanted.. but I am afraid it will come from everyone elses taxes.. you would say no? WOULD YOU BOLLOCKS!!

We live in a welfare state.. I don't have a pension... I shall make sure I don't own a single thing, that all my cash, my house and everything else has been given away to my kids, simply because I know that when I reach retirement age.. the government will look after me.. I don't think they should.. but until they change the rules (Which they won't happen because too many assholes in power), I shall try my very best to make sure I get what I can.

So.. anyway.. Like I said.. Bandwagonism....

/Mick

P.S. Never claimed benefits (Although I do get a hell of a lot of Child Tax Credit :P)

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
you're right. government should stop these lazy ass **** faces from stealing our money. its there for people who actually CANT get work. (eg mentally retarded, or colonel) but stupid chavs take advantage of it, and use the excuse "im a chav, that means im retarded and cant get a job". which is half right.

anyway my point is, chavs should all die. no one wants them alive.

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
you're right. government should stop these lazy ass **** faces from stealing our money. its there for people who actually CANT get work. (eg mentally retarded, or colonel) but stupid chavs take advantage of it, and use the excuse "im a chav, that means im retarded and cant get a job". which is half right.

anyway my point is, chavs should all die. no one wants them alive.

I hate chavs so much that i'd say they all need killing. Because i do know some of the more sensible chavs who dont go around wrecking bus stops etc, but just dress a little chavvy. To be honest, some are alright.

They tend to be nobs when their around their mates.

I do agree that its the Goverments fault though, but if they stoped giving out money, they wouldn't lower taxes, they'd just spend more on the end of year parties.

/Ash

Status
Not open for further replies.