Weekend ramblings

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
I can’t lie, not seen someone as special as black wizz, and there are some special mutants on mir

• Haha
Reactions: SmavidDavid

blazee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2012
It's Saturday night boys, go grab a pint or something.

ANYTHING is better than sitting on a forum crying about a game

Reactions: Jev

Flashy

LOMCN Member
Nov 4, 2022
I never actually said it was you, learn to read.

What I will say is I hope that whoever is doing this knows that Linode do forward abuse reports onto the Police with the payment details.
You’re going to report someone to the police who is attacking an illegal server? That makes a ton of sense.

Does this site need reporting directly to WeMade?

• Carrot
Reactions: Vyse

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
You’re going to report someone to the police who is attacking an illegal server? That makes a ton of sense.

Does this site need reporting directly to WeMade?
Again, when did I say I was doing that or have done that? I don't own the server so why would I report it to Linode? I can only say what's been said by the server owner.

In regards to wemade. Good luck, they know who we are and they couldn't care less :kekw: This site has been around nearly as long as i've been alive. Do you not think it would have been shut down years ago if wemade cared?

Here's there contact page if you want WeMade Contact

• Haha
Reactions: Vyse

Flashy

LOMCN Member
Nov 4, 2022
Again, when did I say I was doing that or have done that? I don't own the server so why would I report it to Linode? I can only say what's been said by the server owner.

In regards to wemade. Good luck, they know who we are and they couldn't care less :kekw: This site has been around nearly as long as i've been alive. Do you not think it would have been shut down years ago if wemade cared?
Nobody has told wemade how much money people are making from the ip and that you are the biggest promoter of this. Lomcn was a fanny forum with 1.4 servers last time they got notified of you

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Nobody has told wemade how much money people are making from the ip and that you are the biggest promoter of this. Lomcn was a fanny forum with 1.4 servers last time they got notified of you
Another person who avoids answering the simple question "where did i say that", you're just like ben who claims I've said something but then can't locate where I've said it and skips over the question.

Can you lot not read?

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
He also jumped to the gun about the source code and how patches are done.
yeah,

i'm guessing he has a tattoo of bens name on his arse aswell (tramp stamp).
Post automatically merged:

Nothing to do with jumping the gun , its quite clear and evident this is a cash cow server (hence the crypto only).

640m or 10£....hmmmmm which should i do lol
read,

• Haha
Reactions: zedina

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
From what I was told by the server owner, crypto was being used to get away from merchants like paypal and stripe who will ban your account from a single refund request.

So he useing crpyto because the community are refunding on previous servers.

Again, jumping to the gun and assuming things.
its jesus/sam pointless even having any form of convo with this guy has had around 5 cash cow servers and admitted to them being cashcows posting pictures of his holidays nd stuff of what mir paid for..

got 5 banned accounts on lomcn yet still here posting even thou he isnt even allowed to advertise his servers.

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
From what I was told by the server owner, crypto was being used to get away from merchants like paypal and stripe who will ban your account from a single refund request.

So he useing crpyto because the community are refunding on previous servers.

Again, jumping to the gun and assuming things.
Paypal doesn't ban or lock your account for a single refund request (lol)
maybe its a mir2 thing? as i have had around 6 chargebacks in 4 years and only lost 1
its jesus/sam pointless even having any form of convo with this guy has had around 5 cash cow servers and admitted to them being cashcows posting pictures of his holidays nd stuff of what mir paid for..

got 5 banned accounts on lomcn yet still here posting even thou he isnt even allowed to advertise his servers.
I actually think im up to around v50 ish by this point. Lovely little community of 40 or so players who quite happily play knowing full well that it isnt a long term thing - what is the problem with this? Oh and i'd just like to add that in 4 years or so of doing servers i can count on 1 hand the amount of chargebacks ive had , and even less fingers for ones that have sided against me.

Also, im not allowed to advertise here, i cannot post in the server ad section and ALL my posts require a moderator to allow them before they are posted. Give your fat inbred northern head a wobble

Yeah, Mir has paid for a fair few holidays, again - whats the issue with this? Or would it be better to spend it on drugs and food?

Back on topic though - Its very noble of the GM to pretend like hes not doing it for the moneycash , but lets face it and be real , no one in their right mind would put up with this playerbase for free. Just dont dress it up like everything is available for gold (when in essence you'll never really have enough lol)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Exwizz

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Paypal doesn't ban or lock your account for a single refund request (lol)
maybe its a mir2 thing? as i have had around 6 chargebacks in 4 years and only lost 1
No of course they don't, @MentaL sent me a tenner last week and It blocked my account.

1709484319146.png
Stop talking shite

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
No of course they don't, @MentaL sent me a tenner last week and It blocked my account.

View attachment 34137
Stop talking shite
I have had THOUSANDS going through my paypal account, and its never been blocked. Is your account fully verified etc? The ONLY time i have holds on my account, is if i withdraw over 1.4k per month , then i have to roll the rest onto the following month
And also, you said if you get ONE REFUND. What yours is saying is you haven't give enough information. Nothing to do with refunds lol

'Stop talking shite'

Last edited:

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
I have had THOUSANDS going through my paypal account, and its never been blocked. Is your account fully verified etc? The ONLY time i have holds on my account, is if i withdraw over 1.4k per month , then i have to roll the rest onto the following month
And also, you said if you get ONE REFUND. What yours is saying is you haven't give enough information. Nothing to do with refunds lol

'Stop talking shite'
I've already given paypal everything but because I recieved £10 they have blocked my account because they want me to provide "Buisness" details.

My last paypal account was terminated after someone refunded, I was made to pay back that amount + £25 fee. (for a £5 donation)

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
I've already given paypal everything but because I recieved £10 they have blocked my account because they want me to provide "Buisness" details.

My last paypal account was terminated after someone refunded, I was made to pay back that amount + £25 fee. (for a £5 donation)
then provide your 'business' details lol
if you are not a business , tell them. I've always found paypal to be super helpful when you contact them via phone

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
then provide your 'business' details lol
if you are not a business , tell them. I've always found paypal to be super helpful when you contact them via phone
I've called them 3 time since that £10 payment. They still require info that I can't give them. How can I give them buisness details if i'm not a business.

Just because something hasn't happened the same way for you, dosen't mean you can outright say it's not going to happen.

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
I've called them 3 time since that £10 payment. They still require info that I can't give them. How can I give them buisness details if i'm not a business.

Just because something hasn't happened the same way for you, dosen't mean you can outright say it's not going to happen.
Why are you taking payments as a business when your not a business though. This seems to me that its a YOU problem more than anything else tbh

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Why are you taking payments as a business when your not a business though. This seems to me that its a YOU problem more than anything else tbh
Again, spouting **** without knowing the facts.

The payment was friends and family and wasn't a "buisness" payment.

This is the reason you're posts need to be approved before they go live on the forum :kekw: