Wemade and the Next Step on Mir3

smoochy boys on tour

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Lol... there made by ourselves, not we-made...

Proven wrong?

...yeh n1+++.
they are still released, the point is that there are user created files for mir 3 out there but havnt been released to let people crack them etc, i know of at least 2 chinese file sets and heard of at least 2 people on lomcn even who have made progress in this but no1 is releasing which is the point of this argument

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
the assasin kit on that update looks good, would be great to get the server files for them lol. the weapons for the other classes are cool too, have to admit i've used a fair bit of stuff from these files on my server

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
I agree that more updates should be made available to mir3, with all of the source codes being released for mir2, surely mir3 must follow sooner or later? I know Sting etc. are working on the files but surely there is somebody on lomcn who is chinese that can try and find updates from chinese private servers and release them over here, then the community can build again but until that happens it's dieing, and quickly.

/Jenix

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
see the difference is, mir 3 europe is still clinging on (or was last I knew) so until they give up, and wemade call it a day with mir 3 we aren't gonna have the source code for mir 3 released. As far as they are concerned, as any business would be, as long as they can keep the money coming in for one of their products they will, and until such time it would be business suicide to release their precious files. In my opinion the sooner the chinese updates get released the better, so if anyone on here knows where to get them, or anyone who has them, would be great for the community for them to push for the release of these said files.

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Mir 2 hasn't totally died yet but their source codes have been released in specific areas, was just a thought anyway :P and i'm sure some of the chinese on this forum would be love to help us out :P

/Jenix

Omikkk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
Poland
just show me a private server with assasin... the point is that there arent such servers.

mapadale

see the difference is, mir 3 europe is still clinging on (or was last I knew) so until they give up, and wemade call it a day with mir 3 we aren't gonna have the source code for mir 3 released. As far as they are concerned, as any business would be, as long as they can keep the money coming in for one of their products they will, and until such time it would be business suicide to release their precious files. In my opinion the sooner the chinese updates get released the better, so if anyone on here knows where to get them, or anyone who has them, would be great for the community for them to push for the release of these said files.
Wemade have never released files, they have leaked files. All files that you use to this day are not official files and never will be. They are emulated files and thus created by players, hencce the MIR2emu.
just show me a private server with assasin... the point is that there arent such servers.
Trying searching any non Europe based private server, as these are currently using Assasin set.

Omikkk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
Poland
Trying searching any non Europe based private server, as these are currently using Assasin set.

are your sure? please give me a screen with non korean assasin server files. if u find one i will be impressed.

mapadale

are your sure? please give me a screen with non korean assasin server files. if u find one i will be impressed.
You really need to learn to read my friend

All files that are used to this day are from Private servers in Korea\China\Japan.

Omikkk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
Poland
ok my mistake. not a screen of server files but random normal screen with assasin.