LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Why did u even bother downloading them lol ? They look shockingly crap

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Some are ok tbh, some are realy awfull like with website names on weps etc but iv seen servers that use them like that so someone might want them :thumbup1: Just downloaded more stuff will upload in a sec.

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Ye i spose someone will use them lol, but not my cupa tea :P

Edit: Couple of nice armours in there as it goes, think they the new 1's you uploaded ?

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Yea they are, there also a armour that looks like a lorry lol ! ? I like the Blue armour with blue wings that looks alright tbh. Also forgot to mention i didnt load up a pic of all the armours i just done a few of them so if you download you will have more than whats on the screen shots i cba upload all pics :P

Last edited:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Uploaded the maps, all pretty much horrid finishes, whether maps are even done right i've not checked.

Did you just go onto site lifco posted and download every map possible without data? As it seems like it as theres only 5 maps which can be used off that site without additional files and all 4 = seem to be it :tongue_smilie:

http://img839.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=033ys.jpg

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Uploaded the maps, all pretty much horrid finishes, whether maps are even done right i've not checked.

Did you just go onto site lifco posted and download every map possible without data? As it seems like it as theres only 5 maps which can be used off that site without additional files and all 4 = seem to be it :tongue_smilie:

http://img839.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=033ys.jpg

Yes them other maps cant seem to download and imo there not for mir there to cartoony lol, i also come across them maps that were used on that mir game primal posted not long ago that chinese game just using the web browser lol. That site is crap imo they just go mad and make everything look silly xD

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Bon you forgot to mention some are allready in your client..

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Poor release if i'm honest, anything that's half decent on there has already been released before.

/Nymph