What Am I Doing Wrong?

Join Discord

Perfect_Darknes

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 24, 2005
can some one tell me what im doing wrong?

wtf8lj1.jpg

i have had this same error wit like 3 differant server..
RaGEZONE,
Massacre,
Crusade,

i extract the exe and dll file to my
"C:\Program Files\WEMADE Entertainment\Legend of Mir" folder.. then run the relivant exe.. and bam.. i get that f--king thing.. -_- then the exe shuts down.. so... whats wrong?

/Nate

*edit forgot image -_-*

Last edited:

Tasha

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
search and use the ledu client ;) (still using the exe ect u have)

Perfect_Darknes

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 24, 2005
thank you.. but this is proving to be a dead end.. wtf is ledu.. is it that orangey red screen that comes up.. that you have to select the server then select the button that aint translated?...

if so i know how to work that.. and its that im using to open the server.. the dll named "Liebao.dll" in the Data folder.. i have tried replacing this with the one you get with ragezone or w/e... i have tried using the original "Liebao.dll" and using the "L-Liebao.dll" in the data.. i have tried having "Liebao.dll" in the data and "L-Liebao.dll" in with the client... i have tried no "Liebao.dll" in the data folder.. what ever i do.. i get that stupid error

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
Download the complete Ledu client, extract it somewhere, move the files and folders into the client then put the server's exe in, that should fix your problem.

Perfect_Darknes

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 24, 2005
Senture said:
Download the complete Ledu client, extract it somewhere, move the files and folders into the client then put the server's exe in, that should fix your problem.

n1.. ty worked wonders :P ty ty ty

/nate