What are these about?

Join Discord

UniTY

O.G.
VIP
Apr 29, 2003
Florida, USA
Does anyone have any information on what these are for? They're in Magic2.wil on 2.1:

Images078.JPG
Images079.JPG
Images081.JPG
Images083.JPG

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
the 1st pic looks like the pic when u summon clone on euro not 100% sure tho not played in abit, or it could be the new euro mir addition when u lvl up something like that appears around u for a few seconds i think.

UniTY

O.G.
VIP
Apr 29, 2003
Florida, USA
daniejam said:
1st 1 is the graphic u get when u lvl up others i dunno
Timbaland said:
the 1st pic looks like the pic when u summon clone on euro not 100% sure tho not played in abit, or it could be the new euro mir addition when u lvl up something like that appears around u for a few seconds i think.

The first one is not for when you level up. That one is a purpleish colour. Also, when you say "summon" do you me activate the spell? It definately isn't the Mirroring spell.

Follower

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 2, 2005
Australia
the first one looks like the effect you have on you when you lvl up on euro, but as u said it can't be that.

the last looks like a wizzard spell though (obviously) other than that i don't know - i got a whole life time of spare time so ill go check korean website out now.

EDIT: here's the address for korean mir2 spells lists. http://www.mir2.co.kr/gameinfo/04.asp there's is no picture/description for any of the above "spells" you have shown us.
gl finding out though :P

Last edited:

UniTY

O.G.
VIP
Apr 29, 2003
Florida, USA
Please, if you don't know the answer don't try to answer with any assurity. "I think" implies that you're trying to help but you're not sure. That is fine to do.

Flat out saying something is something without knowing isn't helping at all.

Images087.JPG

UniTY

O.G.
VIP
Apr 29, 2003
Florida, USA
{(-_-)} said:
far as I remember there mob attacks or future skills(i.e. not even in Korean Mir)

Shouldn't be any monster attacks in Magic2. I suspect they are the spells for 2.2, just not added yet.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
there the new spells that was meant to be added in the latest euro patch (Forget wot we r in now... 2.1 aint it?)

if u go look at magic2 in image veiw ull see the 3 of them there.... a thread was made before sayin that there r new magic looks r there new spells ingame... staff just said no new spells in patch and didnt comment on why the images were there... in other words, they aint got a clue :P

ChiliPepper

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Dec 26, 2003
the last spell is part of the yimoogi mob magic. They put the yimoogis magic in the magic2 file for some reason :S

but yeh hope that helps

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
EvilShinigami said:
the last spell is part of the yimoogi mob magic. They put the yimoogis magic in the magic2 file for some reason :S

but yeh hope that helps
not seen the yimoogi do that last fire spell thing....

but i do know the 2nd one is part of yimoogi magic, reconize that ;)
its when it does its range mass spell thing that absolutely CAINS lol 1hit a lvl46 tao with pro (altho i think her mp was low :P )

UniTY

O.G.
VIP
Apr 29, 2003
Florida, USA
Bon said:
not seen the yimoogi do that last fire spell thing....

but i do know the 2nd one is part of yimoogi magic, reconize that ;)
its when it does its range mass spell thing that absolutely CAINS lol 1hit a lvl46 tao with pro (altho i think her mp was low :P )

When you say this, are you going off of what you've seen on a private server?

CrazyFox

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2005
Them spells are for the mobs.
all spells have a look to it and i think 1 of hem are the healing spell for them white snakes not sure tho.

But they look cool
Maby they are for the New Patch