• None or Other

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
so you had magical items allowing you to go faster than your stats allowed? im impressed.

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
so you had magical items allowing you to go faster than your stats allowed? im impressed.
Not at all, GMs thought I cheated. Every day people would cry on the forums saying I cheated. I dont mean aspeed when I say I was faster than people. I mean movement speed and most people were idiots/retards and you could easily own them with or with out speed. Just having speed helped a lot :) Also on some chars having beast items also gave a major advantage also :D

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
PvP

Everything on mir is player vs player.

Competing to have the best items and highest level, aswell as the pvp fighting.

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
for me euro was all about money

but now i think mir in general revolves around pvp something i was never much good at, i was one of these terds that when i got killed a few times cried "cheat" lol oh how fun euro was back then in 1.4 days when it was worth paying for my account.

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
Not at all, GMs thought I cheated. Every day people would cry on the forums saying I cheated. I dont mean aspeed when I say I was faster than people. I mean movement speed and most people were idiots/retards and you could easily own them with or with out speed. Just having speed helped a lot :) Also on some chars having beast items also gave a major advantage also :D

Probably your fancy tweaks and programs to make games run faster.
fool, you nothing special.

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Depends on what rate the server is,

High Rate - PvP

Low Rate (Euro Mir) - Items ( And Money ) Linked with PvP

/Head

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
Probably your fancy tweaks and programs to make games run faster.
fool, you nothing special.

Jelious? Only 1 person could beat me in a 1v1 on euro when I played - Sure I may loose against some people but outta 10 fights I would win 8. Beating the real good damngood with all his items on my level 33 with a curse + 8 ebony sword. I was ownage. Programs? No Just I am very knowledgable and about 1meter away from the exchange. Not my fault if I stuck at 150fps + and 4ms ping!
But I did go through a long stint on 56k which I still beat most people :)

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
Why on earth would i be jealous of you, or any of T_M or what the **** ever you call yourselves now, i really couldnt care less if you was ''ownage at mir'' or used a curse + 8 ebony sword, i can see that your trying to brag, and again trying to make yourself look special, doesnt work, sorry.

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
Why on earth would i be jealous of you, or any of T_M or what the **** ever you call yourselves now, i really couldnt care less if you was ''ownage at mir'' or used a curse + 8 ebony sword, i can see that your trying to brag, and again trying to make yourself look special, doesnt work, sorry.

T_M, I was in Murder Inc when I played euro actually. The old Cobra, Raman, Rathman days when Rathman and Trooperr were at it 24/7. Yes you are jelious your comments show you are. If you were not you would not of made your comments. I can understand maybe you lack affection and you need to seek some kind of attention wether this may be good or bad, so I will give it too you - See above ^^

Not trying to make my self look special, I owned, people that know me know I owned. People I owned know I owned. GMs know I owned, the whole world know I owned

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
Edit - Just put out everything i had typed, i cba arguing with children

''Not trying to make myself look special''
''the whole world know i owned''

good day sir.
/end

Last edited:

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
trooperr cheated all time so get fked on that 1 ok.
trooperr even admited to cheating after he got banned lol.
2dope u sound like ben do you take your mir screenshots to job interviews you low life lmao.

and i wouldn't be jealous never seen you fight ,couldn't care less but your ego cause you was good on a game is unbelievable lmao.
was mir when you ''owned'' people highlight of your life or something , seriously you make me chuckle.

get a life.

Burntsoul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2006
PvP is whats kept it going so long.

And lol @ someone putting mining.