What do you think?

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
*If this thread its not correct open is my fault sorry

What do you think?

What's the diference between ipad and ipad2?

I want spend some euros/dolars nvm.. on an ipad i want buy a smooth one and to reall enjoy on free time

Any tips?

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I assume you mean the new iPad and iPad 2 right? In which case the iPad has a far better screen but basically they're the same. If you have the money just get the iPad.

Oh and ignore anyone who suggests an Android tablet. They're not better. Speaking from experience here.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I assume you mean the new iPad and iPad 2 right? In which case the iPad has a far better screen but basically they're the same. If you have the money just get the iPad.

Oh and ignore anyone who suggests an Android tablet. They're not better. Speaking from experience here.

You mean iPad 3? Why not call a horse a horse

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
If you care about keeping your soul, get an android tablet.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
I don't know how you can state that android tablets ALL suck, their operating system is great. If you pay under £100 for a tablet of course its going to suck.

If you pay the same price for an android tablet as you would for an ipad then i see no comparison. Android operating systems are open and capable of so much more.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I don't know how you can state that android tablets ALL suck, their operating system is great. If you pay under £100 for a tablet of course its going to suck.

If you pay the same price for an android tablet as you would for an ipad then i see no comparison. Android operating systems are open and capable of so much more.

Had a HP Touchpad with ICS. Nothing much wrong with the OS since it was basically my phone but bigger. The Apps sucked, the vast majority are just scaled up Phone Apps. And hey my iPad is basically my entertainment consumption device. I read Magazines on it, I play games, I watch videos (XBMC is godly) and I browse the Web. iPad does all these things better than Android.

Oh and my iPad jailbroken is just as open and capable as Android.

Last edited:

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
I went today morning in Romania(my town) and i bought the ipad2 , now unboxing it

ty for the info:P

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011
Personally would have waited for Asus to make another Transformer Prime but that could take a while.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
What were the 3 most 'suckiest' Android tablets that you've had? :)

Oh I've never bought one myself, for a few reasons;

Joe got one for his birthday, and it was nothing but hassle. Basically he ended up throwing it out of his window... as is Joe for you (this was more hardware problem though)

Neil in my Computing class has one and doesn't ever shut up about how slow it is, like, every ****ing day. So that put me off.

Then my Brother got one and gave me a lecture about how awesome it was - he's my brother so he's automatically wrong obviously. He gave it to me to "muck around" with, and seeing as I only would buy one to play games, it didn't really see all that appealing for the price.

Thus, they suck. Could say the same for Ipads too, but so far only things I've heard about them is from Fanboys saying how great they are...

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
IPads are good fun. Thats all I see them as :P if you have a spare few 100 £'s, id recommend one. Or you could spend it on alcohol :L