What Do YOU Want From A Server?

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
hi all ,

been making a server for about 2 months or more now and before i release it im just wondering what the players would want to see on a server and what they wouldnt want to see .

thanks for any input

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
no offence , but if your not here to post about what i want to know then piss off? sorry if i didnt search im busy .

Busy? No, lazy. If you're so busy then why did you have time to make a thread and wait for replies? More to the point, how will you have time to make a server? :O

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Busy? No, lazy. If you're so busy then why did you have time to make a thread and wait for replies? More to the point, how will you have time to make a server? :O

Must you really nit pick everything?

He's human he made a mistake, well done on scrutinizing him about it. Go you.

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
hmm , i work , i work on server , im engaged , partner lives with me , cleaning house , cooking dinner , and other things on top of that?

but of course im lazy , why not .

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Must you really nit pick everything?

He's human he made a mistake, well done on scrutinizing him about it. Go you.

I made a simple and fair comment. He then backchatted me and told me to piss off, so yes, I "scrutinized" him.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Are you not blowing this a little out of proportion...? I suggested you search in future...I believe that comes under "knowing better".

Perhaps this thread should be closed now too?

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
Are you not blowing this a little out of proportion...? I suggested you search in future...I believe that comes under "knowing better".

Perhaps this thread should be closed now too?

but sometimes not everyone has the time to search + some threads are different from others like my server med-high rate i dont really wanna be viewing idea from a low . but i apologise if i offended you in any way mate .

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
hi all ,

been making a server for about 2 months or more now and before i release it im just wondering what the players would want to see on a server and what they wouldnt want to see .

thanks for any input

In my point of view the best thing about a new server is NOT knowing what to expect, sum peeps put alittle info on thier server on advertisments, but not every little detail that they added,
This way when peeps play and find out the things u put in they think is good.

Asking LOMCN community what they would like to see in a server can go either way cuz a server has proberly done it before, this wudnt make it your server: Ex --

Most peeps like to see pets in a game for all classes - so you put it in even thou u didnt want it in the first place.

get where im coming from????

GL with server thou anyways hope it goes well!!!!!:thumbup1: