What kind of server's ppl like???

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
i just wanna know wot kind of server do ppl like!!
High exp, low exp, rares are rare,easy rare.... leave ur comment plz.

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
its not what ppls wants, if u let them choose they would pick x999999 exp, u need as a gm, to decide on not too high exp, and drops shouldnt be easy, like x25 exp, that may last long

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
hum, wots the point of having high exp when u get to lvl 70 and then u can kill everything? The server's must be low exp and rares are supost to b rares. I think i rather have 20 to 30 players playing streight than having 100 killing each other for a ZT or a RME to get his items!!hight exp and high rates on rares screw the game... This is just me thinking...

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
if u want to put low rate srv up then why u bought those new files which take off all limits when u can't even get lvl 100 and stats above 255. no point tbh. exp around 25-35x is ok, no more no less.ummm...u dont have to put item drop to x3 u can just leave it as x1 so rares will be rares. umm....money drop as x2 would be the best i think. mob spawns reduced in areas hardly ever used and increased in areas most used. x2 would be cool. i think that's all :)

D-GoN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2005
i think just a lil bit higher rates than the euro ones are fine

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
After much Testing of various Server files, 4/5X Exp is about right, you level fast enough but not too fast that you will reach level 50 in a few days of playing.

WhT i feel is important is an Economy - so things do not have to be rare but harder to find and NOT on the shops - then people start using the Commisioner merchant as well. No matter what Exp, Drops, Mobs etc you shove in the game, you will not please everybody. Make the server how YOU want it to be and they will come BUT you need Stability and No Corruption and both of these Johny was a problem on all the servers you ran.