What will you be?

smoochy boys on tour

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
I was just wondering any of you people that are inschool/collage have a clear idea to what they want to become??

I was thinking of becoming a pilot but im unsure as you need to be at least 23 and have 1500hours in order to fly a plane.I really dont know how i will be able to get job(as to fly for a company). In florida they earn 55k-145k and you work only 100hours per month.And you need around 30k to train alone!.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
be a chimney sweeper. they get good pay.

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
I want to be a catterpiller when i'm older.
Lol, nah i would like to become a programmer for teh money.

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
wtf-this-time said:
I don't understand.

I made a typo: was = want.

Oh .. anyways for those who dont know trabant is a german car you can probably buy a bran new one for about 100quid.

TRABANT-WHITE.JPG

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
ipixie™ said:
im gonna get me on of those, babe magnets imo.

People will have sex with me just for touching the steering wheel.

lol :P i think the car does somewhere between 50-100 and its cheap you can buy a mini moto which does about 40 and costs around 200-300quid or 3 of those cars! just kill people with it.

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
ipixie™ said:
im gonna get me on of those, babe magnets imo.

People will have sex with me just for touching the steering wheel.
Im already getting fired up to touch that steering wheel. Free sex imo.

I'll have a job that i like and gets good pay. Might come and join you farril :O, i'll clean your arse out if your on top :P.

Im going to be a nudist, bringing back nature. No need for money, thats fake. NUDE IS REAL MAN!

Buffy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2003
BountieHunter said:
I was just wondering any of you people that are inschool/collage have a clear idea to what they want to become??

I was thinking of becoming a pilot but im unsure as you need to be at least 23 and have 1500hours in order to fly a plane.I really dont know how i will be able to get job(as to fly for a company). In florida they earn 55k-145k and you work only 100hours per month.And you need around 30k to train alone!.

Best way to be a pilot for cheap is join the RAF. Do a few years service in there. ( quite good money aswell ) leave and do ya tinkady boo stuff to join a big airline company.

I'm looking for anything at the moment. Moved down other end of country and cant get me feet under any tables in any jobs so far :(