Whatever happend to...

Join Discord

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
That guy, who said he owned 2 clubs in Bournemouth, and then said his dad owned then? He also owned his own house and mad like £50k a year.

Seems odd that he never came back. I think he might have gone to get pictures of the club or something, but realised they really didn't exist and threw himself of a pier or something. I did tell him on MSN he should drown himself and make his life 400% easier.

If anyone knows wether i suceeded in making him commit suicide, or wether he still lives, please let me know.

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
****, what was that guys name?

thats gonna drive me mad now

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Soul said:
Search+Bournemouth=None

Me thinks he died =]

Good morning to you both, And I bid ye goodnight.

My mistake, it was actually Brighton, but that didnt bring up anythign either. However i trawled some postage and realised the guy in question is "Ali-G".

I remember taunting him saying a 20 year old Nightclub owner wouldn't be retarded enough to think "Ali-G" was cool, and if he did, id spit on his dancefloor then slip in it and sue him.

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
you're sewl, lewl.

as i recognize your username, from myspace :)

and hey soul, i quit LOMCN, for like the 20th time. Atom said pricks were trying to gang up on him (the usual reason i come back) so.. i came back.

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
I actually was thinking whats with all the noobs ganging up on atom, what happened to the good old days when you'd have all the ex flamers and everybody was scared to post. Oh happy days.
On another note hey pyraine. :wavee:

Last edited: