MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Please either:

A) Sell me it,
B) Die and leave me it in your will.

I've not ordered one because I cannot be bothered to wait for it to be delivered. If I didn't think like that months ago I would have it soon too ;(

I just couldn't wait for the Consumer Version I doubt I'll even do any development on it though I'll see. It's currently sitting on my desk here in Work. Wanna go home and try it out :(

You could always order one now, they seem to be processing them pretty quickly and by the time it arrives you'll have a ton of content to try

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Some interesting ones in the works / out soon

Dyling Light -

[video=youtube;9IM3YE0BZuo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IM3YE0BZuo[/video]

Human Element - Zombie apocolpse survival game, not much info on it yet, but from the art work and people working on it, id say it'll be a hit.

http://www.humanelementgame.com/

The Stomping Ground - survival game set in the time when dinosaurs roamed the world. looks interesting.

http://thestompingland.com/

The Forest - think it may already be out in beta? not sure, probably worth checking out.

http://survivetheforest.com/

some others i forget too

Yeah i've seen most of those, there are some good ones coming up. The forest was promising but it gets boring quickly atm with lack of things to do. I tend to only play multiplayer survival games.

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
Mir/Mir/Mir - which is Mir in European, Mir in American, and Mir in Chinese/Korean.

Completed L4D2 and now i'm on the scour for more survival games. Played pretty much all of them out atm, waiting for H1Z1.

Considered getting EverQuest Next on early access, but don't think i'll have enough time to invest in to it atm

You didn't specify which Mir... and 'Mir in American' don't make no sense, surely should be America?

Most games that come out don't really suite me they're either clones of other games or just not my style although I did enjoy playing Watch Dogs.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
You didn't specify which Mir... and 'Mir in American' don't make no sense, surely should be America?

facepalm-pics-11.jpg

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Adios.

A rule for all but not for Tai as normal? Infract yourself for posting something that isn't relevant to the thread.

My post was on topic, Far decided he'd try be a smart ... like normal thinking he's some how better than another.

My quote was this "Mir/Mir/Mir - which is Mir in European, Mir in American, and Mir in Chinese/Korean."

Mir/Mir/Mir - which is Mir in Europe, America, China and Korea would have been a better way to word it rather than "in European" that's like saying it's a different language which was a snide hit at my post.
Because the game I play here an there has had several names in the past and present I thought adding that information to my post would be relevant to the topic it's self and where servers were/are located.

This is the reason why I (and possibly others?) dispise the LOMCN authority, ban for something that didn't exist, ignore their own rules (not actually banning cheaters but letting them stay here with the usename in tact) the list could go on but working through the night isn't much fun and this time I will go back to being quiet, leave those asking for help in heroes section go unassisted because LOMCN clearly don't care right?

LOMCN the joke.

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
I think you need to put a child lock on your computer at 4am if you're gonna get grumpy over a little joke.

---

Speaking of survival games, does anyone play 7 days to die? I never thought it was worth the £20 so always got a cracked copy, but I know they're adding random world generation in soon so might be time to buy it.

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
I think you need to put a child lock on your computer at 4am if you're gonna get grumpy over a little joke.

---

Speaking of survival games, does anyone play 7 days to die? I never thought it was worth the £20 so always got a cracked copy, but I know they're adding random world generation in soon so might be time to buy it.

Who's to say I don't work nights you don't know me lol.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
You said in your last post you worked nights. I'm not sure what your issue is? I apologise for my dig at your original comment, it was only intended to be taken in jest.

Dante83

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 21, 2012
The only games I play online are Mir Chronicles CS Source and on my ps3 Fifa 14

Aldor

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2013
Im currently looking for new MMOs but just cant find any. If u find anything give me a shout
IMO there's been very few "new" MMOs created in the past 10 years, the majority have just been poor copies of WoW (with the exception of a few low budget F2P releases that never really stood a chance).

I've personally been waiting 3 years for this game to be released in English and if Trion don't fk it up and Westernize it too much it should appeal to the majority of Mir players... Archeage is a sandbox MMO with castle sieges, naval battles, and much more:

[video=youtube;AYbFo7UNj58]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYbFo7UNj58[/video]

Jacko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2011
the netherlands
IMO there's been very few "new" MMOs created in the past 10 years, the majority have just been poor copies of WoW (with the exception of a few low budget F2P releases that never really stood a chance).

I've personally been waiting 3 years for this game to be released in English and if Trion don't fk it up and Westernize it too much it should appeal to the majority of Mir players... Archeage is a sandbox MMO with castle sieges, naval battles, and much more:

[video=youtube;AYbFo7UNj58]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYbFo7UNj58[/video]

Fancy a beta key ? I've got one.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Adios.

This is the reason why I (and possibly others?) dispise the LOMCN authority, ban for something that didn't exist, ignore their own rules (not actually banning cheaters but letting them stay here with the usename in tact) the list could go on but working through the night isn't much fun and this time I will go back to being quiet, leave those asking for help in heroes section go unassisted because LOMCN clearly don't care right?

LOMCN the joke.

I think you're overreacting a little bit buddy. Put the salt away and chill. Far's post wasn't snide, just pointing out he plays a lot of Mir universally - exactly as you did? If you took offense to that you should probably stop visiting LOMCN for a bit =/

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
Hi people

my recommendation:

Beta for - Destiny - on 9th

[video=youtube;UQMtEyhaS0w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQMtEyhaS0w[/video]

its pretty dam cool on the first beta, second time round im keen to see what more they have to offer
im not going to say much but this game is definately a winner
its made by makers of call of duty and halo :) converted into a MMORPG

you gotta love the sound of this let alone feel the urge to play this!

i played the first beta and i have to say i absolutly loved it, all i need now is a clan and im off!
im going to pre order this

so let me know if you guys get this , ill add ya n ill show you up with my Mythic skill ya nah meaaan!? :P lolz

anyways
mucho love to you gamers

tata for now

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
I played archage beta for a short while, it was ok tbh. Pretty much what I expected but the quests are varied, dont want you to kill 100 mob each time or garher 500 berries.

Providing they dont rip us off for the monthly amount I can see myself playing it in release

joking

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2003
England
Well since I've started this thread iv been pkaying cs:go and DayZ. enjoying both 10 million times more than chronicles.

If fancies a game leave your steam id and ill send u an invite at some point this week :)

RoyalQuest looks pretty cool, looks a little like GunZ

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
myth did you play on xbox or ps4?

xbox 360 buddy

M2HTheGoldenAge is me :abnormal:

I played archage beta for a short while, it was ok tbh. Pretty much what I expected but the quests are varied, dont want you to kill 100 mob each time or garher 500 berries.

Providing they dont rip us off for the monthly amount I can see myself playing it in release

i kinda agree with you on this too :/
but from what i see so far , it dont look asif it will become that bad ... well i hope lol

dont wanna see another FF fail

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
its just scared me that they're charging over £120 for certain packages, and it's not even out yet. Even the minimum access to just beta was £30. Sounds like it's going to be a game where you can only progress quickly if you chuck money at the screen.