Whats The Best Way Of Translating??

dscottys

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2005
Liverpool
could anyone tell me what the best way of translating as all the ones that are free on the net are no good as they make no sense at all

ty in Advance :)

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
There is Two sites off the top of my head:

http://world.altavista.com/
http://www.google.co.uk/language_tools?hl=en

Now the chinese you put into both of these will come out 100% the same as my set of files. When you have translated the entire 3G set of files into Perfect English, I await your post sharing these !!

Oh wait you mean you tried these and the Sentence that came out was Gooblegook? Better go find a Chinese friend who speaks english then !!

Upvote 0

dscottys

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2005
Liverpool
Cheers m8 and i was only gonna do a few quests scripts >< but i might look in to it and release them if i do it all :)

Upvote 0

peppe

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 30, 2004
thought you had to change acii or summet in languages settings install chinese rgp cant remember then the translater can change into english
- would be helpfull to him if you could explain the proper way demonic.

-Edit-
he just posted b4 me so mine might be pointless

Upvote 0

soulstealer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2003
Up North
What I do is use chinese prc and this way scripts come up in chinese instead of ascii.I then use systran and bingo.The downfall is yes you have to reword the english better but hey its a start.You could also use chinese prc and coppy scripts to like they said google or altvista and get results.I like my systran this way i dont have to keep going to the web.

Upvote 0

dscottys

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2005
Liverpool
yer ive changed all my language settings and can see chinese just i went on a free web translator but it was givin me a load of crap so ill keep tryin other things :) and all the links yas have give me...see which one is best :)

Upvote 0

dscottys

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2005
Liverpool
im using google translator it seems to be doing the job...didnt know translating took so long....only done bout 5 scripts :( if i do it all ill give yas them :P

Upvote 0

peppe

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 30, 2004
i allways installd chinese pack in language settings and translated on babelfish.

Upvote 0