Where can i ...

Pure_Fusion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 17, 2006
watch episodes of family guy? there was a post of this and farrit posted a great website if my memory servers me right, i added it to fav's but my bookmarks disapeared :(. Im bored and i want to watch family guy! help me out lol :(( thx

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
maybe if you werent such a douchebag this post would contain at least 3 sites which match your description.

oh well.

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
Searching the forum rather than posting stupid threads saying "I know its on here" is generally a better approach

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
ditto to what Agentsmith said, if your a Family Guy fan you should show them some respect and buy their dvd's i mean they're £20 max. for the whole latest season.. its not much really especially for a tv series...

i have seasons 1-5 on dvd, the xmas one and the untold story of Stewie Griffin, and nothing beats having them on dvd, quality is guaranteed, they won't get lost if my computer messes up, and for making a quality show the creators get money for it.

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
South Park > *********************************

Only a homosexual like myself would disagree stonehelm!

Stonehelm > iPixel

Last edited by a moderator:

Pure_Fusion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 17, 2006
ditto to what Agentsmith said, if your a Family Guy fan you should show them some respect and buy their dvd's i mean they're £20 max. for the whole latest season.. its not much really especially for a tv series...

i have seasons 1-5 on dvd, the xmas one and the untold story of Stewie Griffin, and nothing beats having them on dvd, quality is guaranteed, they won't get lost if my computer messes up, and for making a quality show the creators get money for it.

Why pay when you can get it for free? I'd rather order a pizza from Dominos and watch family guy on my pc.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Because if something is that good you show your appreciation to the creators by contributing some money by buying their product

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
Why pay when you can get it for free? I'd rather order a pizza from Dominos and watch family guy on my pc.
I'd rather order 2 Pizzas from my local place for the same price of one lower-quality pizza from Dominos, and watch it on my large TV on DVD.

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
Awww I was only teasing. (Was gonna do <3 but I don't want EMO flames)