where does chinese go?

derwisz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
Poland
just look at new improvements in King 5.26+ (dated 31.03.07)
I wonder if anyone else is confused :/
1. cheat menu grows faster than any other options
2. emoticons rather spoil the climate

Attachments

• newking.jpg
    newking.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 219

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
if your on about getting rid of the chinese there is a file in the client folder that you can translate to english not sure what one sorry :D

Cmlist i think m8

Last edited:

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Can you share this King 5.26+ (dated 31.03.07) server version ?

TritoN

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 21, 2003
is that version bought or is it cracked?
also if possible please test if he put back Stat-Required items like MC9 needed for ironring

what else is new and can this childish smilie crap be deactivated?

derwisz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
Poland
problem is not translation but let's say strategic changes chinese are aiming to;
- I hate those emoticons,
- I don't know if cheat mode can be server side easy deactivated :/

triton: let's call it test version

if someone wants to buy, I can redirect :) but please have in mind it is different from HL we use

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
is that version bought or is it cracked?
also if possible please test if he put back Stat-Required items like MC9 needed for ironring

what else is new and can this childish smilie crap be deactivated?

Do you mean like Requires DC30 to wear sword, you try and it like wont go on? I have answered this Before it is NOT the Server it is the client...

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
If people want the newest files they will have to accept that emoticons and cheats are gonna be there.

These king files are much easier to "crack" and are more up2date (as recent as march) than CD

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
there is no point of getting rid of the emoticons, as they do no damage, but i bet there is an easy way to get rid of the cheats if u want to (but ofc if ppls wanted to make the game harder they wouldnt make the game x99999999999999999 exp...)

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
I've offered this before but if you are serious about using them - I will find a way to disabe cheats for you. Send me a PM.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I've offered this before but if you are serious about using them - I will find a way to disabe cheats for you. Send me a PM.

Hey Cheeky, I'll send you the couple of clients I have for it later but faik they are packed so I can't personally see how you'd disable the cheat menu (Would have to be more than disabling the home button while ingame since you can edit the ini's it creates to turn the cheats on/off)

Johny you won't see these files on lomcn until the cheats are removed

GuildWars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2004
Milo can you describe for me a little bit on how the chinese run there spawns, and events.

If these files were realeased then we could put up servers like..
Can't we put different kinds of servers up..ie
[SERVERNAME Status: Online Cheatz: Enabled]

Last edited: