Where I am heading in terms of career...

Turin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 21, 2004
LomCN
[-_- damn all my post was deleted by renagade hacked modaccount]

Basically straight As, 4 A*s and two Bs

+ Several Certs

---

Looking for MSCE... :( can't be arsed retypin everything :fart:

Last edited:

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
well im doing A level IT, and i wish to follow a career in IT, but the part of IT i wish to have a career in , doesnt even come into IT at A-Level

when i've had my gap year at end of sixth form i wish to own my own computer shop do0ing repairs,upgrades and selling computers BUT the actual components of computers and stuff like that is not being taught in my A-Level IT classes which has severely annoyed me, i already know about components and stuff liek that after i've already built my own computer succesfully, but my A Level IT course sucks ass.

and yes connexions do suck ¬¬

Turin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 21, 2004
LomCN
lol thanks for the input, and errm the incouragement (? LOL) Kud125.

Urbanfox thanks for the link, I did actually come across it earlier on Microsoft's website, but I thought maybe I could get it sorted with my LEA. Looks like its an external exam I have to take which I've never done before...

+ Do you guys think my grades are any good?

Turin.

ps - I was dissapointed with my PE, but I lost loads of marks in theory :(

Davyv

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2004
South Wales
your marks are excellent i would say, ur probs just boasting about them lool. a girl in my skool had all A*s n As, and one B, and she cried about it, your question kinda makes me laugh :D

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
gcse's are easy though, anyone who doesnt atleast pass them all is thick imo.

Turin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 21, 2004
LomCN
Ty for the response, lol yea I'm kinda proud. ^_^

But the career's part is serious :P

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
Farril said:
doesnt atleast pass them all is thick imo
hey hey hey lets not get personal ferrit.

i got an E in maths, but thats considerably good for someone who only wrote their name for their coursework.
i didnt get on with my teacher, i failed to see how handing biscuits out to stop misbehaving little chav ****s was ever going to help me pass maths, so i lost my interest in him.

happy with rest of my results, you got nice grades in all things turin shud be proud meight

Me_F0h_Teh_Win

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 6, 2004
Lol, i got pretty much screwed over when it came to gcse's was predicted a deffinate A in year 9, then they ****ed up the courswork and gave eevryone the wrong papers, leading everyone in i.t to get U's ;D

i didnt get 1 c in my gcse's \o/ but am on my way to getting meself 3 A lvl's so meh nvm

Turin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 21, 2004
LomCN
Me_F0h_Teh_Win said:
Lol, i got pretty much screwed over when it came to gcse's was predicted a deffinate A in year 9, then they ****ed up the courswork and gave eevryone the wrong papers, leading everyone in i.t to get U's ;D

i didnt get 1 c in my gcse's \o/ but am on my way to getting meself 3 A lvl's so meh nvm

Exactly lol, my gcse's are going to seem like such a waste when I finish my A levels.

Farril said:

lol I know what you mean, how do you think I got my English, History and French done in Year 10? :P

Turin.

ps - MSCE going to cost me $120? (is it worth it :O?)

Predator

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2005
Farril said:

i got no Cs mostly Ds n Es = i am thick:agree: