Where you all live?

Join Discord

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
YAY!!!

Lets all meet up and bounce around on Colonel whilst listening to Goatsex talk about his mini whilst most others tongue each others ring pieces over mir.

OH FUN TIMES!

the mini is ****ed, all ud get off me about it is a major rant @ how **** Esure are at dealing with 3rd parties and the usles repairers they use!

**** MINIS!

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
haha yeh that butlers road ;) where do u live :O?

I live a road away from Oxhill Road, its up where Grove Lane is, where the number 11 goes down there and Chruch Lane heading to Perry Barr.

Type Greenhill Road into Google maps =)

Last edited:

hellcaster

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 24, 2005
I live a road away from Oxhill Road, its up where Grove Lane is, where the number 11 goes down there and Chruch Lane heading to Perry Barr.

Type Greenhill Road into Google maps =)

haha thats not far ;) i go past there almost everyday ;)

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
haha thats not far ;) i go past there almost everyday ;)

penisgoeswhere.jpg

Adel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2008
YAY!!!

Lets all meet up and bounce around on Colonel whilst listening to Goatsex talk about his mini whilst most others tongue each others ring pieces over mir.

OH FUN TIMES!

lol tbh

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Fuck me, posted, refreshed and you had replied, do you just camp this thread or what? *_*

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Home - Hastings Sussex
Term time - Canterbury Kent

I've been to Romford several times too, as my lass is near there.

I also laughed at the Brits saying they'd love that weather. Give me English rain anyday. I don't honestly think ANY of you guys could imagine living in that as you're daily average temperature 365 days a year. Going on holiday for 14 days with that as a high doesnt even compare.

Also i'd rather the NHS than the majority of the private health schemes other countries have.