Which Game Will Rock The Rest?

Which is Going to Beat the Rest into the Ground?

• Total voters

Viola A.I.

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 14, 2003
Newcastle - UK
Can't you put any real games up there; ones that are actually being released or have been release, or that we know will be released this year? ¬_¬

Hate

urbanfox said:
omg lol what noobage. hl2 is going to be a revolution, cs condition zero sucks, doom 3 is good, and i still cant stop lughing from u putting hitman on the poll lol

i know i couldnt thing of another good game that would be out soon so i just stuck that on there, ne way number 2 was fun, contracts should be ok aswell :P

chronicle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 8, 2003
CS Condition Zero is gonna suck hmmm....... rocket launchers and other crappy deathmatch weapons being put in may as well go play TFC that buy that **** :) ill stick to CS i voted for HL2 Looks kool

HolyDemon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2004
Fleetwood
sepiroth said:
what about black and white 2 or ... the sims 2 ¬_¬
if u didn't know the titles here are 1st person shooters (aren't they? not sure about hitman...)

bnw2 and the sims 2 don't seem like shooters to me =/ lol

Hate

bnw2 looks good but its not a fps, and sims 2 is gay, the sims is the worst peice of crap game ive ever seen, i preffer pong to that crap :)

sepiroth

look to the sky
Veteran
Jan 25, 2004
Scotland
lol i h8 the sims aswell lol. my sister has every expansion pack ¬_¬ anyone ever played call of duty?? there should be another one!

Killer2002

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
u wanna really know whats gonna be no.1 in the end.. out of them 4 its Doom3, its been in the making fo 3 years now and is looking to be a very nice game. Half-life 2 would be 2nd as its got the gameplay but gfx its not able 2 match doom3 then CS-CZ at a tight fit as Hitman is poorly based it loses the 3rdplace slot. but i dont think much of CS-CZ its a (Fill Gap) job of a great online game. i got it and completed it within a hour. the single player mode suks. its like playing with idiot newbs again. online suks as the maps & guns ave changed and now suk more then they did once it went to steam on cs. Half-life 2 ive been reading up alot on this, it seems 2 have the storyline and gameplay we expect most half-life singleplayer games 2 have but still limits itself by engine in the grapiks area so wont be able 2 hit top points in the long run. but Doom 3... finnaly they desided to copy a classic ova classics and i think maby by the looks of the betas its done a extream job ov keeping the standards high, so i rate Doom3 maxed.

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
Killer2002 said:
u wanna really know whats gonna be no.1 in the end.. out of them 4 its Doom3, its been in the making fo 3 years now and is looking to be a very nice game. Half-life 2 would be 2nd as its got the gameplay but gfx its not able 2 match doom3 then CS-CZ at a tight fit as Hitman is poorly based it loses the 3rdplace slot. but i dont think much of CS-CZ its a (Fill Gap) job of a great online game. i got it and completed it within a hour. the single player mode suks. its like playing with idiot newbs again. online suks as the maps & guns ave changed and now suk more then they did once it went to steam on cs. Half-life 2 ive been reading up alot on this, it seems 2 have the storyline and gameplay we expect most half-life singleplayer games 2 have but still limits itself by engine in the grapiks area so wont be able 2 hit top points in the long run. but Doom 3... finnaly they desided to copy a classic ova classics and i think maby by the looks of the betas its done a extream job ov keeping the standards high, so i rate Doom3 maxed.

??? ermm no. hl2 will be number 1 and i garrentee u it will (becus i have played doom 3 and have seen vids for both) becus it really be like nothing weve seen b4. it will own doom 3 im guessin but will def be #1. its the game all the major mag's etc are looking to 1st. its going to be gr8