naruto.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 55

AtomSlap

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 19, 2006
I R POOR
1st one looks best simply because:-

the 2nd one's 2 colours doesn't blen that too good. just a n00b but anything to do with opacity? not sure. cba to look lol

XterminatoR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
South Normanton
1st ftw as that i can hardly see the second 1 it might be because im on a laptop n screen is on a angle which makes plasma screens go lighter or darker

killer22

Permanently R3T/\r|)
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2003
PFC where else
i dunno really there both about avrg but if i had to choose it would be the first one but it does need alittle more blending, the image looks alittle outplaced with its background unfortunallty m8

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
They're both absolutely bollox, the first has nothing to it, its a brush and a color balance with a render same for the second. If I had to pick any I'd pick the background effect(white) on the website they're hosted on...

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
w00t84 said:
They're both absolutely bollox, the first has nothing to it, its a brush and a color balance with a render same for the second. If I had to pick any I'd pick the background effect(white) on the website they're hosted on...

Ah, lets all cry because your to crap to make anything in photoshop. :blam:

nab.

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
w00t84 said:

all of ur photoshop work sucks tbh so dont critisize any1 elses work

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
all of ur photoshop work sucks tbh so dont critisize any1 elses work

I'm gonna walk on outa here lol...

P.S You can't say jack sht, the state of urs is unbearable, OMG HE CAN PUT PICTAZ ON A CANVUZ AND WRITE DANTE ONZ0R IT, J0 PWN MEIGHT! ¬.¬'