who deleted my thread about dhgate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
they seem to love deleting threads they don't like around here, getting pathetic

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I did, I went on the site and it didn't seem safe.

I dont mind these sites being shown to others, But the site didn't look legit.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
I think its fair to allow people to make up thier own mind weather a sites safe or not.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Badboyadam, Can I ask why it is such a big deal? I mean, Your not getting anything out of it.

The site doesn't look Legit and states it is wholesale.

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
just thought people might be interested lol got told about it at work cos a lad was tryin to sell tshirts at work for £20 wen he paid £7.50 a piece for them off there.

how do you mean legit? lol its full of fake/replica stuff...obvs theyre not legit and it does state on them that theyre not official ones/are replicas, looked around it though some seem to be proper stuff what people are trying to sell though.

doesnt rly bother me, just wonderd where thread had gone without giving any notice lol

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
By legit I meant receiving the good you payed for.

Just done a little research on the site, Alot of people are complaining about

A - Receiving used/broken goods
B - Not receiving their goods at all
c - The seller sending the user a decent replica of a product, Then sending the rest of the wholesale as used items.

Its not the type of thing that LOMCN wants to be advertising really.

Reactions: czeldabolg

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
oki np lol didnt know much about it, just tht sum1 from work had been gettin tshirts from it

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
they seem to love deleting threads they don't like around here, getting pathetic
I think you'll find that "they" delete threads for reasons. As it's "their" jobs.

Dunno why we have to explain ourselves after everything we do to help the community tbh.

OT: Good work Prai.

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
I think you'll find that "they" delete threads for reasons. As it's "their" jobs.

Dunno why we have to explain ourselves after everything we do to help the community tbh.

OT: Good work Prai.

Why so power trip lately?

Good call by Prai though, nice to see a sensible explanation for once as well.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
It's not a power trip, it never is.

It's just people can't seem to understand we do our best to keep LOMCN clean.

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
I think some people are just a bit annoyed about the rn d pro thing, they were looking forward to it, then it just vanished without a trace/explanation.

/Nymph

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I have talked and explained to rage why *** was removed. I understand why people may have gotten abit peeved, but what you have to remember is that anything LOMCN staff decide to do is for the wellbeing of the forum and our members.

Not everything has to be explained to members at the time the decision was made, but I will happily explain to any members why the thread was removed.

Reactions: Andreas

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Awww I don't bro, but pm an admin and I'll wave my wand, see what I can do.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Not like we're trying to forbid people from playing the server though, just not allowed to be advertised here, I don't see what people's problem is.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Good catch, Adam you really may want to start doing research about some of the places you post about, not oh i heard about it so thought i'd post it. Good way to land yourself in a bad place in LOMCN, whether that matters to you or not is a different matter.

Regardless, nice catch Prai, nice to see you're moderating well.

/Czeldabolg

Status
Not open for further replies.