Who wants to play Mir3 KR?

Join Discord

TheRealCaNiBuS

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2014
I can get accounts made, but because its an older game its a bit difficult to just get one or two accounts.

So i am just checking to see if anyone would be interested, so i can put together a rough number and get them for a bulk price.

Im going to try to get myself an account regardless, As a long time mir player, iv been chasing that nostalgic mir feel to no avail, the only real conclusion is to get a KR account, at least until on of these new mmos can finally get it right.

I dont have a price yet until i tell them how many i need, but i recently bought a throne and liberty account from them for like $10 CDN. I cant see it being much more than that.

After years on and off trying to find a way to play the KR servers, i found a way and i wanted to pass it on to everyone because i would have loved if someone did that for me.

Discord is : v1k1ngd3sc3nt

Reactions: ventus

TheRealCaNiBuS

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2014
I was playing Throne and liberty for a day or so before i got sick of it, and i was pvp, pve without any issues.

i used a free vpn called Soft Ether. I dont think mir would demand much, but who knows. Im gonna find out lol

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
I had newgameway add kr mir3 to its list a long time ago they will make you an account if you wanted, ull need a KR vpn to play though

Reactions: TheRealCaNiBuS

TheRealCaNiBuS

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2014
I had newgameway add kr mir3 to its list a long time ago they will make you an account if you wanted, ull need a KR vpn to play though
Awesome. thank you. i just searched it now and found it. Much better than having to order in bulk, this is a way better way.
Post automatically merged:

Well, thanks to that post. i will be getting a single account right now lol. thank you again Xzoviac.

If anyones up for it, i think a a guild would be fun.

Reactions: Xzoviac

TheRealCaNiBuS

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2014
What was Throne and Liberty like?

Been looking at that for a while now.
Yeah, i was really waiting for that one, i suggest trying it to see for yourself.

i have 2 accounts if anyone's interested, add me on discord and ill give you the details. (for free, i paid $15 for 2 ill give them away to anyone who wants)

Last edited:

TheRealCaNiBuS

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2014
yeah im still waiting, add me to discord. its almost deer killing time. i think this time ill be a tao.
Post automatically merged:

And i wont be using this name, im an adult now LOl

Last edited:

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Make sure u have a korean vpn turned on, install game guard manually from the install , change any folders with korean letters to english, see if that sorts it

This github apparently helps but i didnt use it when i played years ago.

also found this program today

dunno how good it is, but apparently it lets you look up words in different languages with out minimising thought it may be useful to play KR mir

https://github.com/Danily07/Translumo/releases/tag/v.0.9.5 This does full sentences

https://github.com/killkimno/MORT or this , possibly more helpful

Last edited:

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Any account purchased via a third party
Yeah i guess thats a risk, no other easy way to make an account though, and of personal experience iv had no problems with newgameway