Who will win the World Cup?

Who will win the World Cup?

• Total voters

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
Eskimo said:
There isn't a "If you couldn't give a monkeys arse about football Senture, then fúck right off from this thread" option in the poll either. :eek:

EDIT:

It's a pitty about Owen's injuries.
And you've got to give it to J.Cole, it was a very good goal by him yesterday.
True, but thats a statement not an option. :eek:

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry
Wond said:
Thats because we suck :(

beat sweden 3-0 in their warm up .....was just we had a ****e manager... still do but slightly better than last 1....

btw BH spain ain't doen nuthin yet... ain't played a good team yet...and the curse of the last 16 is looming now

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
dopey said:
beat sweden 3-0 in their warm up .....was just we had a ****e manager... still do but slightly better than last 1....

btw BH spain ain't doen nuthin yet... ain't played a good team yet...and the curse of the last 16 is looming now

True true
But the way I see it Grp H is just a warm up for Spain winning 4-0 and 3-1 is great for any team

BH

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
Biohazard said:
I want Italy to beat Germany....but I know Germany is going to win. >.<

i would like to see Germany And Brazil in final... had to say brazil as i knew they'd get there for definate.

/Tofas

Damian

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
Biohazard said:
AHAHHAAHHAH

cry more pls cuz beckem sucks....he's old...

You forgot to mention just how much rooney sucks and gerrard
for missing that ****ing penalty the ****!

{TheKing}

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2006
Your American, most probably fat. You know nothing about FOOTBALL so dont pretend to, USA didnt even get through the group stage.

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
Ummmmm I live in America you racist prick...so what? lolz....calm down....i wasnt even going for USA...im going for Italy...cuz im italian...GeeGee......and why would u think i know nothing about football??? it seems pretty simple...enlgand lost. =/ QQ....and muscle weights more than fat u clown. lern2biology.

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
{TheKing} said:
Your American, most probably fat.

"YOU'RE"

And I'm the fat one, not him.

KK guys, no racism, or you can join him (although it was the 2 point siggy warning that threw him over the edge, no abuse warnins...). Keep the thread civil, this is about soccer, not what country "pwns" that country or who has the most ignorance.

Last edited:

Damian

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
urbanfox said:
"YOU'RE"

And I'm the fat one, not him.

KK guys, no racism, or you can join him (although it was the 2 point siggy warning that threw him over the edge, no abuse warnins...). Keep the thread civil, this is about soccer, not what country "pwns" that country or who has the most ignorance.

But this is always the case with footy, 1 country pwning another ^_~
But i spose England should be used to that by now :/