Whould you say this is drinking too much

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
for some bazarr resion it cost me like £100-£200 to get pissed for an averge night out depending what im drinking takes me ages to get pissed

take last week i went out and drank

befor i went out
1 bottle of mint baileys
1 bottle of amereto with coke tastes like cherry coke
then went to pub had 3-4 pints of strongbow
then went to nuther pub went on malabuu and coke drank a full 1.5 little bottle i know it was full as she had to get from back and i was only one who drinks it there well i drank that had about 8 baby giunnies's

then back to mates had 3 bottle of baileys befor i was absolutely **** faced

and best thing is when i wake up i almost never have a hangover how wired is that

anyway do you think i drink too much and what do you think i should drink to get pissed more quickly

also here is a list of drinks ive tryed to get pissed on

Voka
wisky
brandy
taquila
sambuka of all kind
amereto very nice drink mixed with coke tastes like cherry coke with strawberry shot tastys like cherrybake well
baileys
absyth most types normaly gets me pissed now and then
goldslick not bad
aftershock
****ys shots
patchin or how ever its pronouced

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i usually spend £100 on a night out to get drunk. its really annoying. ive stopped going out as often because of it, only go out every other week now, and the occasional pint in the pub during the day.

by not eating all day, and drinking the first few pints quickly i managed to cut down my costs to about £40 tho.

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
I can drink 12 litres of vodka and not get drunk.

God I'm cool.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Your telling me you drink roughly 10+ litres of alcohol to get drunk. Yeah ok, i'll believe it when i see it.

Excuse me if i don't believe you..........
/G

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
I'd probably question why you're asking on a gaming forum.

I've never really understood the delight my fellow men take in being able to drink more without getting drunk. You wouldn't brag about eating 50 mcdonalds and not feeling full, you'd just get called fat. And considering the amount of calories that are in alcohol the same should probably apply.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I dont believe you for a start.

A bloke i know can drink a hell of alot, yet all that you mentioned he'd be in hospital, havign a stomache pump.

I can handle my beer pretty danm well, but again, not half as muc has you are claiming...

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Haha that does sound like a pack of lies in all fairnes!

Time2Die

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2008
Bull shi t lol

if u want to get pissed fast play left handed drinking were is some 1 drinks with there right had they have to down the rest of there drink and if they down it with there right down another with ur left and so on(if ur a lefty u got to use ur right) so fun for a group of 10 or so ppl

also try apples get a line a shot at bar and 1 person clams apples last person to duck takes a shot then they control the apples so much fun when in a big group lol

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
I have to go without food to get drunk and never have hangovers, some of us are lucky.

I do however get dehydrated.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Impossible.

/end.

I couldn't of drank that amount even when I was sniffing a lot. For those of you who didn't know, cocaine counteracts, or is more dominant, than the alcohol, therefore enabling you to drink as much as you please pretty much. But, even then, I would only do around 16 pints a night usually.

Last edited:

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Impossible.

/end.

I couldn't of drank that amount even when I was sniffing a lot. For those of you who didn't know, cocaine counteracts, or is more dominant, than the alcohol, therefore enabling you to drink as much as you please pretty much. But, even then, I would only do around 16 pints a night usually.

Yeah a good patsy straightens you right out.

mapadale

Re: Whould you say this is drinking too much - amaretto

Someone is seriously dreaming there me thinks.

Bare this in mind that an average bottle contains 40shots at 25ml on a 75cl

Bialeys = £2.50 = £100
Amaretto with coke = £2 = £80
Strongbow = £2.50 = £10
Malibu 1.5ltr 60 shots = £3 = £180

In total you spent = £370 in pub

And then you say you drank another 3 bottles of baileys when you got to your mates.

Little bit of science for you.

When alcohol passes through the body, anything over 25% is held by the bladder. As the alcholo iritates the pipe and forces it to close, anything below this passes straight through the body and into the blood stream. And so as you hit cold air, this causes the body to release the built up alcohol and passes it straight through into the blood. Thus causing alcohol poisning.

Sorry to say Vyse, but you are full of sh!t.

Next time you want to brag about somthing that isn't true, I would suggest that you don't do it on a fourm that has people of all ages on here.

I for one used to work in the licesense industry and was a licensee for 5 years, alcohol abuse is one of the biggest things we study under the BII and what high amounts of alcohol can do to the body.

So if you want to bullsh!t, then realise that there will be some of us who will actually point you out to be the bullsh!tter you are.

And Vyse, why not drop into Moston some time. Cause it would be great to watch you be layed on your ass after "eledgely" being able to drink that much, oh and we woulnd't call you an ambalance either.

Last edited:

gillby

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
yes that is too much... and really, if ur old enough to purchase the alcohol ur also old enough to hear all the warnings and would have to be thick as two short planks to need to come on here and ask if its too much...

me thinks wat you really wanted was some

attention +10

p.s your spelling is truly atrocious

Last edited:

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
drink responsibly. I never drink with the aim to just get hammered. I drink because i enjoy the drink i am drinking and if it ends up me getting drunk i don't usualy get to the stage where i cant walk and end up being sick everywhere. But if you must drink a litre of vodka before you go out, done it in the past and it will make your night a lot cheaper lol. But from the amount of alcohol you say you drink i'm sorry that isn't possible. Even an alcoholic whos system has a great resistance to alcohol would be paraletic and in hospital drinking this amount.

Last edited:

Painkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2006
plus im lie 15 and even i know drinking that much and not having a hang over kinda proves you'v gone and bugger'd up your liver my freind best look in the future (Y)

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
I don't get hangovers and I've been I guess you could say binge drinking for the last 2 years along with some drugs on the way, But I think it's just my age that I don't get them.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
drink responsibly. I never drink with the aim to just get hammered. I drink because i enjoy the drink i am drinking and if it ends up me getting drunk i don't usualy get to the stage where i cant walk and end up being sick everywhere. But if you must drink a litre of vodka before you go out, done it in the past and it will make your night a lot cheaper lol. But from the amount of alcohol you say you drink i'm sorry that isn't possible. Even an alcoholic whos system has a great resistance to alcohol would be paraletic and in hospital drinking this amount.

Actually an alcoholic tends to have less of a tolerance for alcohol as their liver is buggered.