Why do ...

smoochy boys on tour

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
F4LL3N_4NG3L said:
Once again your refferening to me being with you wtf i told you hun i love you lots but its over, like you said you like that girl from 'The Girl Next Door' well you go try your luck with her i dont need you no more>.< *cries now*
Riight ok... Incase you didn't realise (serious tone) I was kidding =]

You asked me to explain what I meant when I quoted Sawell, and I explained that.

I don't really think all we chat about ingame is serious I'd like to think you're just having a laugh.

I for one don't take it serious ^_^

/Cheers Sawell [I totally agree with what you've said]

I would of done the same on the girlfriend-front of stopping them playing Lineage2 and same for MiR etc, Where as for me WoW seems more open alot are female and fit in comfortably as the males if not more.

Ranging from all ages to personalities and locations =] Definately alot of fun getting to know people over the Net.

I too occasionally say the odd 'Net Slang' in person to mates and people who don't know me purely because it gets funny looks and creates a sense of ease and laughter, And if someone would reject me for that then so be it obviously aren't worth my time in the first place.

<3

XterminatoR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
South Normanton
Soul said:
I hope you're not reffering to me ;o zOMG no wai meight. I am 100% gurl, Breasts and teh shiz'

I have no stubble...atall =]

Und - Shard/Pebble/Kud all blatently want my babies.

But someone who you could be reffering to is urrm whats it's name again?

MRs Ice <3

lol im not meanin about u

F4LL3N_4NG3L said:
I hope that aint reffering to me tyvm im 100% girl.The whole of my server will tell you

not meaning u either

iv just seen it happen on games when some1 says im a girl when there really a guy whos wants to be a girl. tranny

XterminatoR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
South Normanton
i never sed about characters i sed when guys say there girls IRL that makes em a kinda cyber tranny

edit = and they basically are changing sex in a way

-Bugzy- said:
A transsexual is a male who becomes a female or a female who becomes a male.

Grim

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2004
Soul said:
Tut-Tut no Naxx runs yet I see? ;o
Ey, we've done a couple ;) No bosses down yet though. We're focusing on clearing AQ (downed twin emps a few weeks ago and my guild went face-to-face with C'Thun the other night.) We're after the challenge, not the loot and so far the first few bosses of Naxx don't seem to be all that difficult. Not on the same scale as Twin Emps and C'Thun anyway.

</end WoW geekiness>

Moving back on topic... a fine example of the very strange and highly baffling phenomenon being discussed in this thread can be found here.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
XterminatoR said:
is WoW a good game iv heard people sayin that there crap

Threads have topics for a reason, if you're not going to at least stick to the topic in your post somewhere then why don't you foad.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Hammykins said:
In terms of the internet... things have moved on since the 90s and we geeks aren't alone nowadays, it's now cool to be a geek... it's respected to know about computers and if you're a hot chick with a gadget in your hand you will get put on the front cover of "Stuff".

Girls are around a lot more nowadays, I think the real problem is in MMORPGS (not so much WoW as that is main market, which has like 800% more players of the second leading mmorpg on the market) WoW appeals to people on the outside because of the marketing it gets.

Now, in terms of GN online games and quieter mmorpgs, what you state about women is correct... heck, I stopped my girlfriend playing Lineage for that very reason (and she actually wanted to play too... gutted).

Your stereotypical mmorpger is a lonely guy who is a little overweight or very underweight and has a very narrow minded analytical view on life which is complemented by the world of computers, and often crosses over in every day speech and communication.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a hXc geek... I use internet acronyms irl because it's funny and generates laughs from people, but I'm not actually bound to my computer, I'm a confident and supposedly good looking guy who's got nothing to lose... I have a girlfriend and a solid friend base so my insecurities are not social, which means I can get the best of both worlds.

I don't think this is rare nowadays, 3 people that come to mind are Shard, Soul and Kud... it's a sort of new-age geek, the type who is comfortable with their interest in gaming and knowledge of computers but has the confidence in real life not to stereotype themselves into a nerd category.

The world of computing has changed dramatically in the last few years, and I think women are starting to find their places online... although men are often still wary of them, especially as it's so easy to forge your gender.

I think women will start to get less attention from men over time online, because of these changes… it’s a dying cause, give it a couple of years (Y).

Gotta agree with you on that one mate.

I must admitt though, I've chatted up my fair share of girls over the net (1 or 2 from mir), mainly over MSN though. Usually it's just for fun, and I don't really like getting 'dirty' over the net (like cyber sex), I tend to save that for irl situations, and also because of the insecurities of the internet - Imagine cybering a bloke without knowing it :eek: - thats just sick (but I'm sure it's happened to plenty of guys before).

Personally if I was still with my ex (she was a non-gamer), I don't think I would have really minded if she decided to play mmo's (although I can't actually imagine it). I can't see the problem of guys trying to chat up your girl over the net, cos even if you don't see it theres people doing it irl aswell, you've just gotta trust her :), afterall whats the worst that could happen?

'You get dumped for a lvl 42 Warrior on RaGEZONE server' or whatever - in which case, she wasn't worth it in the first place ;)

Grim

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2004
XterminatoR said:
is WoW a good game iv heard people sayin that there crap
Sent you a PM so as not to stray from the original topic anymore.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
Hammykins said:
3 people that come to mind are Shard, Soul and Kud... it's a sort of new-age geek, the type who is comfortable with their interest in gaming and knowledge of computers but has the confidence in real life not to stereotype themselves into a nerd category.
<3 got me in one =]
Have a banana or maybe two

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Hammykins said:
3 people that come to mind are Shard, Soul and Kud... it's a sort of new-age geek, the type who is comfortable with their interest in gaming and knowledge of computers but has the confidence in real life not to stereotype themselves into a nerd category.

double u tee eff?

How do yoo know me ='( And second how do you know I have a girlfriend ='(

/scared :(

I think it's Sawell, but that doesn't make it any better because I've like...never spoken to you ;o

*eats marshmallows*

EDIT: Okay Soul explained to me on MSN what you meant, I feel stupid. But I shall leave my original post there to be larfed at :)

Last edited:

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Shard said:
double u tee eff?

I think it's Sawell, but that doesn't make it any better because I've like...never spoken to you ;o

*eats marshmallows*

EDIT: Okay Soul explained to me on MSN what you meant, I feel stupid. But I shall leave my original post there to be larfed at :)

Sawell is a very good judge of character, he knows you all... even if you don't know him ;)

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Wittin said:
Sawell is a very good judge of character, he knows you all... even if you don't know him ;)

Saweel / You / Jake / Rich / That other guy that i have on msn and xfire = cool

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Shard said:
double u tee eff?

*eats marshmallows*

I saw your myspazz, because you're #1 on Blam's list, and blam is my fwiend =] ohhhh yeah :ppunk:.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Wittin said:

Why thank you :p

I would have added you onto the list, but meh... you know I know you know I know you. Plus I always forget you're even on LOMCN =|

Which reminds me you are coming to the next CNG LAN.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
1. Most people on the Internet think "real girls" arent common on the internet, so when somebody "proves" they are a real girl, they get special treatment. The old way to prove you were female was to say "hun" or "teehehe" because only girls could say those words. These days, they have to go to www.google.com/images and type in "girl" or "woman" or "sexy Girl" or some **** like that to give conclusive proof.

2. Most real girls in MMORPG's don't like to brag about being female, I mean, nobody comes up to you in the bus and goes "HEY LOOK AT ME IM A REAL GIRL WITH TITS AND STUFF OK", yet when someone on a game goes, hey im a girl *sends some pictures* most idiots will instantly send them items etc to "win their affections." If you got a picture of a girl in the post irl saying "hey im want to mee you and sex you OK" you wouldn't draw £50 from an ATM and post it to them, or at least, i hope you wouldn't.

3. Shemales are usually very very easy to spot, Kaitlin and Mrs. Ice weren't the worst ive seen, but rank somewhere close. The problem with them was, they were too **** to stick to their stories, and used pictures that could quickly and easily be found with a simple google search. Mrs. Ice was uncovered because I found her picture in a magazine my girlfriend had bought. Kaitlin was 100% easily uncovered by Ipixel posing as a female, and that quickly and effectively changed hor from "fake female" to "real male" so he could get a slice of this hot action.

4. Personally, I don't trust a majority of people online, and thats regardless of them being male or female. I take most people's life stories with a pinch of salt, and tend to form my own opinions. I don't doubt it when people admit to ebing female, unless its a "HEY GUY WHO JUST JOINED THE GUILD I FORT ID LET U NO I WAS FEMALE OK" advertising moron, who tries way too hard.

5. The irony is, anyone who has had a close relationship with a female IRL will know how the act online, and be able to emulate them to an extent their story sticks. In actual reality however, most shemales have never had a decent girlfriend, hence their secret double life. For all some people on here know i persoanlyl could be female, and expect I could easily con 90% of LOMCN with that story, had i not previously released video's of my male form being hit by various objects and my famous "Ice-cream and Knives" Video.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Wittin said:
Gotta agree with you on that one mate.

I must admitt though, I've chatted up my fair share of girls over the net (1 or 2 from mir), mainly over MSN though. Usually it's just for fun, and I don't really like getting 'dirty' over the net (like cyber sex), I tend to save that for irl situations, and also because of the insecurities of the internet - Imagine cybering a bloke without knowing it :eek: - thats just sick (but I'm sure it's happened to plenty of guys before).

Personally if I was still with my ex (she was a non-gamer), I don't think I would have really minded if she decided to play mmo's (although I can't actually imagine it). I can't see the problem of guys trying to chat up your girl over the net, cos even if you don't see it theres people doing it irl aswell, you've just gotta trust her :), afterall whats the worst that could happen?

'You get dumped for a lvl 42 Warrior on RaGEZONE server' or whatever - in which case, she wasn't worth it in the first place ;)

Jeez yeah lmao, would be gutted to **** if she dumped me for some mmo stud.

Flirting is fun no doubt, the amount of it I did on myspace is outragous :x

I dunno, I just don't like the idea of her being complimented by other blokes... puts me on edge, makes me punch-happy. In terms of MMO GUYS, they can get pretty desperate. That's kinda worrying.

Although I think it's just her, tbh my last girlf could have ****ed another guy and I wouldn't have cared... becauase I didn't really care about her, lol.

Oh well live and learn, I'm pretty sure the mmorpg world is gonna change for the better soon enough, get some diversity into play!

And also, very sorry about the un-ordered triple posting... I felt a bit random :X forgiveness?

F4LL3N_4NG3L

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2006
Liverpool
Soul said:
Riight ok... Incase you didn't realise (serious tone) I was kidding =]

I don't really think all we chat about ingame is serious I'd like to think you're just having a laugh.

I for one don't take it serious ^_^

<3

Dw if you was taking it serious I'd run a mile lol.

About game come on I'm not that crazy.... everything we talk about in game I talk about with the other guys lol. It's just a laugh I#m comfortable with my life tyvm as someone said I don't "want to run off with a level 42 from RageZone" not that you'd ever want to play that server when you'd have more fun getting your ass pwnd by a n00b ;) ^^ <3
Well I'll pwn you in game cough I mean't cya in game^_^ xxx

/Mia