Why is this section dead

Join Discord

Weikster

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
36th chamber
I would also be interested in woool developement, but am lacking in woool knowledge.
After also being forced to reformat due to corruption, I'm really download shy of woool files.
From what I've played in 1.8 version, 1.95+ could certainly hold more people's attention than mir2/3.
We just need that all important set of "TD" type server files, lol.(as amenovis said, on a silver plate)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
The only files i can get hold of is 1.92 which is basically 1.8. Still not spoke to mick about the H.X engine tho but i spoke to lee and that engine was 1.933 which is enough to get some attention.

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
I have stated in the past that I am willing to purchase a good set of server files.

They have to be virus/trojan free.
They must have a working launcher or workaround.
Be able to edit SGL files.

I have a good record for keeping a server online, any money spent would/could be raised by myself with a little help from our dedicated forum members and a possible special shop.

I would also be interested in purchasing a euro licence, but know that would never happen.

I am also willing to make a deal or co-operative to get a newer set of files on line.
I have a later set of filess almost translated but with no launcher its useless, I have a english Launcher that works but can take up to 20/25 attempts to connect, which is frustrating to say the least, all others are ridden with trojans.

Many of you know that I am probablly the best around to translate, code and rescript back to english, i have a decent server and bandwidth, I also have a major player database through my forum 1600 +

Many of you know I am trustworthy, if there is anyone out there can provide such a set of files then contact me....

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
I have stated in the past that I am willing to purchase a good set of server files.

They have to be virus/trojan free.
They must have a working launcher or workaround.
Be able to edit SGL files.

I have a good record for keeping a server online, any money spent would/could be raised by myself with a little help from our dedicated forum members and a possible special shop.

I would also be interested in purchasing a euro licence, but know that would never happen.

I am also willing to make a deal or co-operative to get a newer set of files on line.
I have a later set of filess almost translated but with no launcher its useless, I have a english Launcher that works but can take up to 20/25 attempts to connect, which is frustrating to say the least, all others are ridden with trojans.

Many of you know that I am probablly the best around to translate, code and rescript back to english, i have a decent server and bandwidth, I also have a major player database through my forum 1600 +

Many of you know I am trustworthy, if there is anyone out there can provide such a set of files then contact me....

When you say they're ridden with trojans, I assume you've tested them?