Wil files

Join Discord

Tass

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2005
Him im just wondering which wil file has the equiped information on it.

For example the Looks colum has the character screen equip information. which is in the equip.wil file

Which wil file relates to the shape of an item.

Another question is where are the glows of an armour stored? I mean Equiped glows not the CD3.55 glows.

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
the equipped ones are in proguse.wil the shape is the item number of inventory.wil - 1 to get the items, same for equip.wil for weapons.
Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

Tass

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2005
the equipped ones are in proguse.wil the shape is the item number of inventory.wil - 1 to get the items, same for equip.wil for weapons.
Hope this helps.

The shape for weapons is not the same =X where is the shape for weapons stored. I know that the equip is -1 but thats just for inventory and equiped looks. Where is the shape so what it looks like on you killling mobs etc.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
oooh that, thats in the m-weapon series, it is a bit harder to find out. You must look in an existing database for weapon number and find in the m-weapon. The next different weapon in that file will be the number you found + 1. It is very hard to explain, you are best looking into it. I'll give you pointer along the way.

Upvote 0

Tass

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2005
Just need some help on this topic.

Basically I am using the EI WilEditor2 from kaoris site.

What happens is,
+ I import a new image into the equip wix,

+ I log back in to see if it had worked, and the whole equip file doesnt seem to work anymore because I cant see anything that i put onto the equip screen.

I assume that it isnt saving properly or something..

Help is appreciated :punch:

Upvote 0