Will somebody please..

Join Discord

GuildWars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2004
Will somebody please see to it that the stickies/spam are fixed in this forum.. SO many topics are locked threads/RDR(Realy.dead.threads).. if all the locked/RDR were removed then it would be 10x easier to search etc; .. i think it would generate more users and more attention away from other forums.. PLUS this all came up because i wanted to get ahold of the good ole original 1.4server files.. when did these become exceptable ,that you could get rid of something so important. Almost the most legacy of a file in MH(Mir history)..? Its sad that it is not anywhere to be found on any of the mir2 entire forumz :( .. I think someone needs to get these files back up and update/delete some of the threads.. WELL don't get mad at me if i said this because i was just trying to shout out about something out.. and im sure a lot of the lomcn community would be happy to see this..

Does anyone have a link to the Mirserver 1.4files.. PLEASE provide a link and I will inject a speciall .dll hook batch file into the mirserverfiles. With this good program that my cousin got from the friendly chinese..this program allows you to beable to make your mir1.4 into mir1.x08 .. yeah if you look at it its a really high mirserver.. mir1.x08 could be a in an arrangement of mir1.408(mirserv1.4 ver.8), mir1.906(mirserv1.9 ver.6),or mir4.01beta(mirserv4.0 ver.1 BETA) .. yeah thats mirserv4.1 .. its real guys my cousin bought it from some chinese website.. We just won the lottery, believe me guys this is the REAL deal..

So CAN i PleasE ... get a link to mir1.4serverfiles :)

:ppunk: rock on LomCN live - forever :ppunk:

Last edited:

GuildWars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2004
+rep for that findin for me man..
the reason i couldn't find it was because i thought i checked fernys.co.uk that place has probably had a million clicks by now.. gettin old and outdated now ;) .. its still just as helpful tho i see haha

I think when new comers ask questions the person who answers them should be awarded +rep points.. which will eventually give them access to hidden sections. Hidden things like a client&server downloads, programs and extra support.. and if you post spam it must only be AFTER the question has been answered.. otherwise instance deletion/no +rep aswell..

Just an idea.. what do YOU as lomcn think?
Don't get mad at me if i said this because i was just trying to shout out about something out.. and im sure a lot of the lomcn community would be happy to see this..

mosher.gif
rock on LomCN live - forever
mosher.gif

Last edited:

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
So let me get this straight... all of that jargon was merely to resolve a copy of the mir 1.4 server files?

Have you checked the Mir2 Help Section, where the one thread you will ever need is? As im pretty sure that links to Fernys.

In Mod chat we are currently looking at resolving the Mir2 sections as we all feel they are becoming a mess.

This said we cannot be on here 24/7 and therefore things take time to get done.

I fail to believe that a major haul of the Mir2 sections would regenerate a vast community, as too many people, DM2 is the future, not 1.4/1.9.

How ever thank you for your impotus. The section IS getting sorted out.

Regards
Beard.

GuildWars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2004
I got the files now, but no where to find DBCommander.. hmm..